News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Are you a grower or shower

Started by jimmy, 2022-12-27 10:06:49

Previous topic - Next topic

Are you a grower or shower

Grower
Shower

jimmy

Thought this would be an interesting poll to see the ratio of growers and showers :D

thesevenpointfive

Love skining back and letting my head show

Test123

Do you think being pulled back has changed this for you? I was definitely more of a grower before I started pulling back, and whilst not a shower now, I'm more in between!

baremountainman

Big grower but since keeping it retracted showing more. The skin of my shaft sometimes comes down and tries to cover part of the glans during the day but the foreskin itself stays back. After many attempts at being retracted for long periods and failing I'm finally achieving success in middle age.

thezulu456

Very much a shower here, and have been for as long as I can remember

rushmilk

scotsguy27

I would say grower as I'm about 3 inches soft and around 5 and a half hard.

Horatio

Grower. But when using the spoon method, I guess the tightness of the foreskin back behind my glans seems to hold my cock out a little longer, perhaps an extra inch or so when soft. Normally I'm 6.5 inches hard, and maybe 2-2.5 soft. When retracted, around 3-3.5. Feels bigger too.

Short skin

Grower I think. Just say half the length flacced .

Stickler99

I'm a shower.
Unless it's cold. Then my cock says "Fuck this, I'm off."

Stexx

Just under 3 soft, but doubles to about 6 inch erect.
Naturally roll back when erect.  I retract & skin bunches but stays until I push it forward, maybe as my corona flares a little & my frenulum isn't tight. Stay pulledback most of the time now.

leericknite

Grower, although the minimum size really varies depending on its mood

Livingwithglansonair

Hi. I'm 23 y.o. guy. I found this web when I was looking for informations about pulling foreskin back. Now I'm there and I want to discuss about this problem on this web.

Ad1210

Grower. About double length going soft to hard

Tmanek

I'm a shower. about 12-13 cm soft, 18 cm hard.