News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Jerk off group

Started by sm5000, 2022-12-23 08:06:12

Previous topic - Next topic

Would you be interested in having a jerk off group on Snapchat or anywhere else?

Yes
No

sm5000

Hi, don't know whether I'm allowed to ask this here but I'm thinking whether anyone might be interested in sharing nudes, dick pics and jerking off on some kind of platform.

sm5000

You can add me on snapchat sm5000.sm   We can make a group

Horatio

Nothing wrong with asking here, but you will have more luck on another site, showyourdick.org Lots of pics/videos and group sessions there.

hung.part.timer

But it'd be nice to do it with men that are pulled back instead of just general guys

acheilidh

Doesn't do anything for me. If you're having a group session a real live meet is needed.  Another cock in your hand is worth two on computer screen.
Been retracted since 1976

Unctboy2

Menchat....love it