Author Topic: Opinions of foreskin correctors/retraction devices  (Read 3557 times)

Offline Victorionyx

• NSFW Access
I've been trying to pull back for a while now, and whilst I can keep the foreskin back whilst fully or semi-erect, it's a fools errand when flaccid. I've tried different methods of folding but unfortunately the same issue occurs that it keeps coming back over the glans regardless.

For this reason I'm looking to buy some sort of foreskin corrector or retraction device to try and keep it back, so I was wondering if anybody here had any first-hand opinions or suggestions on products they've tried, and what to consider or avoid.
VSC

Offline hung.part.timer

• NSFW Access
  • Looking to learn from men that have gotten results
Re: Opinions of foreskin correctors/retraction devices
« Reply #1 on: 2022-09-27 16:04:47 »
I know it's a basic question, but have you tried tight briefs as a starting point? You can also work to position yourself in so it's more likely to keep and hold your foreskin back while flaccid

Offline Disco Stick

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2022-09-27 21:47:28 »
I have been considering buying a foreskin correction ring. Particularly something like this.

https://images.app.goo.gl/evytGGFUvgqFWwid8

I assume you're a grower, which presents a challenge of keeping a lot of foreskin at bay. Something with a rim is needed...?
You can't say "happiness" without penis.

Offline Victorionyx

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2022-09-28 17:07:27 »
I know it's a basic question, but have you tried tight briefs as a starting point? You can also work to position yourself in so it's more likely to keep and hold your foreskin back while flaccid

I haven't yet, I'll give that a shot and see where it goes!
VSC

Offline Victorionyx

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2022-09-28 17:11:09 »
I have been considering buying a foreskin correction ring. Particularly something like this.

https://images.app.goo.gl/evytGGFUvgqFWwid8

I assume you're a grower, which presents a challenge of keeping a lot of foreskin at bay. Something with a rim is needed...?
Yeah, major grower haha, and you're right about how much there is, that's where the issue lies. That corrector looks like one to try I think, and a rim is definitely essential
VSC

Offline Disco Stick

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2022-09-28 21:57:19 »
If you end up trying that ring let me know how it works for you. Also, if you're comfortable maybe provide a pic or two with it on.

What you described is EXACTLY the issue I struggle with. When I'm erect or semi erect most pull back methods work relatively well. It's when I go completely flaccid that literally everything I've tried is a complete fail.  :-\

I'm hoping a ring (either homemade or purchased online) will work.
You can't say "happiness" without penis.

Offline bobenc0

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2022-09-29 04:07:01 »
Well, I'm also grower with a lot of skin but I keep it back permanently all the time using different methods.
The fastest and easiest way is to simply place a ring behind the glans, they sell online very cheap ones that works great just browse in AliExpress for foreskin ring, I bought a set of 3 for less than $2 which are 3 different sizes and can be used in a variations of styles.
Other things that works great is taping but it takes time and practice to get good results.
The method with the cable is amazing but you have to make one yourself.
Just try different things to see what works best for you and don't give up, it's the greatest thing ever once you achieve it..
Well my skin stay back on it's own but tends to roll over the head sometimes so to be sure its back all the time I use devices and methods :)
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2022-09-30 08:14:04 »
The method with the cable is amazing but you have to make one yourself.
What do you mean "the method with the cable"?

Offline konfied88

• NSFW Access
« Reply #8 on: 2022-10-04 13:52:05 »
Hey, new guy here :) I have been using open-ended rubber glans ring bought on Aliexpress - this kind of thing:
https://aliexpress.com/item/1005003026335848.html

It does the trick, though it really requires some attention - one day it will stay in place for the entire time, another it will slip, move or lose its battle to the foreskin and get swallowed by it completely ;)

It is really comfortable, soft and the fact that the ring is open means that it doesn't compress anything and adapts to whatever size I might be at the moment. I would be kind of nervous using a ring constructed like a rubber band - seems a bit risky in case of getting hard while wearing it...? I might be misreading how those things work though.

Offline BenTwilley

• NSFW Access
  • Pulled back over 30 years. Stays there now.
« Reply #9 on: 2022-10-04 16:35:45 »
Hey, new guy here :) I have been using open-ended rubber glans ring bought on Aliexpress - this kind of thing:
https://aliexpress.com/item/1005003026335848.html

It does the trick, though it really requires some attention - one day it will stay in place for the entire time, another it will slip, move or lose its battle to the foreskin and get swallowed by it completely ;)

It is really comfortable, soft and the fact that the ring is open means that it doesn't compress anything and adapts to whatever size I might be at the moment. I would be kind of nervous using a ring constructed like a rubber band - seems a bit risky in case of getting hard while wearing it...? I might be misreading how those things work though.
Presumably an ‘oriental’ training device. Given the preference for retraction in China, Japan etc.
Ben Twilley

Offline konfied88

• NSFW Access
« Reply #10 on: 2022-10-04 16:41:13 »
Yes, you're probably right. Anyway, works fine in Central Europe as well ;)

Offline marcelino

• NSFW Access
  • H24 pulled back since 06/11/2021
« Reply #11 on: 2022-10-05 19:17:26 »
Hello everyone, you really should consider reading all other previous topics as a lot may answer your questions ;) Particularly mine as I have tested a lot of devices.

I have tested the 1st device you're talking about and it's great. The last one, the collar, is crap ... It does not stay in place whatever you do.

I totally recommend to buying a very simple silicone ring, that's all. I'm wearing a 23mm simple silicone ring (4mm diameter) for at least 9 months and it's great. I wish I would find a 5-6-7mm diameter for it would sometimes roll back in position but you feel it immediately and pull it back !

Taping is great but not for everyone. I use it maybe 2-3 days a month.

Offline konfied88

• NSFW Access
« Reply #12 on: 2022-10-06 09:09:41 »
Hey marcelino, thanks for the info! I checked your previous posts now, there is so much content here that is kind of hard to get through all of it at the very beginning... :) Very informative, indeed!

As for 'the collar' - on my part it was not so much a question as an observation, because my experience is really quite different to yours. I just came back from the gym, I was wearing the ring for the whole 1,5 h and it stayed in place just fine. I guess it might have to simply do with the particular person's anatomy? The problem that you've describeed occurs only when I shrink after, I don't know, a walk in the cold weather. And I rather like the softness (or the flimsiness, as it was called somewhere here ;)) of the ring, as well as the fact that its design allows me to the it off immediately when I want to - it comes in handy in few different situations.