News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Sounding

Started by uncut1017, 2022-08-12 03:41:55

Previous topic - Next topic

uncut1017

Anyone in the group tried sounding?? SOmething i started messing around with after pulling back

jdm

I've tried it a little bit, but not a lot.

uncut1017

Quote from: jdm on 2022-08-12 04:14:25
I've tried it a little bit, but not a lot.

thoughts?

soundsgreat87

Hmmm... wonder where my username came from... ;D

4toA2

Tried it on myself, but was very uncomfortable. Felt like I was peeing razorblades for days afterwards. Wish I could find someone to teach me how to do it.

Kylar

Quote from: soundsgreat87 on 2022-08-12 15:26:04
Hmmm... wonder where my username came from... ;D

My entire life (okay, not that long) I thought it was just "heh, sounds great" :D

soundsgreat87

Quote from: Kylar on 2022-08-12 21:26:13
My entire life (okay, not that long) I thought it was just "heh, sounds great" :D

And now you know it's a dumb pun!

Teoteoteo

What kind of tools do you use for It? Something homemade?I don't want ti use standard dilator...

uncut1017

Key is to start small and go from there. Smooth edges, nothing that would scrap even the slightest

Horatio

Have done it quite a few times. I really enjoy it.
Trick is to make sure everyting is super clean and sterile.
I use a stainless steel rod and before starting, make sure to sterilise it with hand sanitiser (do the hands at the same time), then make sure to lube it up really well so it can go in to my dick easily and without causing problems.
When the rod is in, it makes my dick feel super hard and any stroking is super sensitive and I have to slow down/stop alot so I don't cum too quickly.
I take the rod out before I cum.
Although any semen will flush the urethra out, I try to piss as soon as possible to flush some more.
It is definatley worth trying and make sure to use the right thing for the job, don't use any crap around the house. And sterilise! If you experience any discomfort, stop, it can cause damage if rushed or you are using something too big. If you experience any burning sensation peeing the next day or two, it means you either didn't sterilise well enough, or you used a sound that was too big. And take your time and enjoy!

Disco Stick

I started sounding about a year ago and it has become my go-to fetish when masturbating!

If you're interested in trying it I definitely recommend starting with a basic, stainless steel sounding kit. Also, make sure you get sterile lube. I have learned that, unless you are planning on going all the way down into your bladder, sterilizing isn't always necessary (just when you first get your toys). However, sanitizing is important. Warm water and soap, along with some rubbing alcohol, are sufficient.

At first I had some burning sensations both during and after my first few sessions. The pain appeared to be in direct proportion to the discomfort I felt during my sessions. I attribute this to the stretching of my urethra. For the record, I wasn't very patient when trying the next size up and would often overdo it due to the fact that I was so into the experience! Now, I rarely experience any pain or discomfort - unless I'm going for that kind of thing during a session.

For some, the thought of inserting an object inside your dick could be unappealing. But, the sensations it provides can take your sexual encounters to an 11!
You can't say "happiness" without penis.

bobenc0

Before I sounded a lot with different things I have at home.. then I made my own device from a aquarium hose that goes all the way to the bladder, feels amazing when passing through the prostate.

I was thinking many times to buy a real one but never actually did it..
It's a nice experience but you have to be careful.. it's very delicate zone;)
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

skinhead

I actually did this before I knew it even had a name - back in my 20s. I had been exploring for a bit, and often drove long distances, and found opportunity to insert a beautiful Cross pen its full length into the urethra :) Vibration of the car made it more enjoyable...
Later years and even more recently, I've found knitting needles quite effective 5-7mm, and I think perhaps even a bit bigger, go down pretty well with a bit of lube. Though it's impossible with my PA in place - needs to come out first.

uncut1017

Quote from: skinhead on 2022-09-29 21:57:36
I actually did this before I knew it even had a name - back in my 20s. I had been exploring for a bit, and often drove long distances, and found opportunity to insert a beautiful Cross pen its full length into the urethra :) Vibration of the car made it more enjoyable...
Later years and even more recently, I've found knitting needles quite effective 5-7mm, and I think perhaps even a bit bigger, go down pretty well with a bit of lube. Though it's impossible with my PA in place - needs to come out first.

You have a PA? Pics?

skinhead

Yes. Quite a few years already. And talked a bit about it here too