Poll

Should i go pulled back or not?

Go pulled back
79 (81.4%)
covered, let the doc pull it back
18 (18.6%)

Total Members Voted: 96

Author Topic: Going to Doc  (Read 4858 times)

Offline Andy

• NSFW Access
Re: Going to Doc
« Reply #15 on: 2022-10-02 11:42:42 »
As you are in the U.S., going pulled back could very well look like a circumcised penis to American medical professionals.  They are accustomed to seeing a penis with a bare glans, as they see with most of their male patients.  Plus they tend to like to pull a foreskin back if it covers the glans.

Offline scotsguy27

• NSFW Access
« Reply #16 on: 2022-10-19 17:20:42 »
I would go however you feel comfortable. I’ve been to the doctor covered and retracted and on every occasion they’ve never commented but looked at my glans. The doctor was going to see my glans regardless as it was to see about my meatus so when I went retracted it just saved them an extra step before carrying out their inspection. 

Offline burtonian

• NSFW Access
« Reply #17 on: 2022-10-20 15:40:24 »
Hi Uncut1017, don’t keep us in suspense, did you go with the poll?  If so, how did the doc react?  For that matter, what was the reaction if you went covered?

As I have said in an earlier post, I have not been naked in a medical setting since starting permanent retraction. There have been many occasions beforehand.  I think the most amusing situation was many years ago when I consulted my gp about my Peyronies condition (now thankfully resolved) armed with a set of erect photos, some retracted, taken by my wife. The doc did not examine me but asked to keep one for my records before arranging a urology referral!

Offline Test123

• NSFW Access
« Reply #18 on: 2022-10-20 18:45:49 »
I consulted my gp about my Peyronies condition ... before arranging a urology referral!

Did you end up getting circumcised as part of the resolution?

Offline burtonian

• NSFW Access
« Reply #19 on: 2022-10-20 20:39:02 »
Hi test123,  don’t want to go off the original topic too much but no, I can’t see that circumcision would be helpful with that condition.  Urologist advised a wait and see approach as some cases resolve by themselves, as mine did ( it was the result of injury during enthusiastic intercourse).  Took several months if I remember rightly.  Urologist very pleasant and retracted my foreskin as part of his examination, thankfully I remained flacid;  my wife accompanied me and I would have felt a tad embarrassed getting aroused by a male doctor’s examination!  She would have understood if the doctor was female!

Offline uncut1017

• NSFW Access
« Reply #20 on: 2022-11-20 20:08:06 »
Sorry for the delay guys i ended up going skin forward and sadly it was as expected just visual check. Next time i will definitley go skin back!

Offline deeep

• NSFW Access
« Reply #21 on: 2022-12-06 13:27:01 »
You just spoiled a situation to get a expert advice. Your intension was to let her touch and retract your dick. But if she wanted ro see your glans she will aks you to retact yourself...