Poll

Does your penis have any curvature when fully erect?

No curvature at all, rod straight.
Substantial bend up.
Substantial bend down.
Substantial bend right.
Slight curvature (any direction).
Substantial bend left.

Author Topic: Penile curvature.  (Read 3043 times)

Offline wolf77

• NSFW Access
Penile curvature.
« on: 2022-08-11 11:39:29 »
I was wondering how common penile curvature is among forum members. If any of you do have a bend in your cock, does it affect how you pull back? I would say I have a fairly substantial bend to the left but it doesn't cause me any problems with pulling back. I was very self-conscious about the bend when I was younger but it bothers me less now. It has never caused problems with relationships, which was a big worry when I was a teenager.

Offline skynbak

• NSFW Access
Re: Penile curvature.
« Reply #1 on: 2022-08-11 20:18:08 »
I curve up but it's gradual. It's not like straight and then all the sudden bend. I also curve to the left slightly.

Offline skynbak

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2022-08-11 20:40:15 »
Up and left as mentioned

Offline wolf77

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2022-08-11 21:56:45 »
Thanks for replying, nice picture by the way. I considered including combinations of curve direction in the poll but, in the end, I thought it best to keep things simple. In my case, my cock bends down slightly as well as to the left but the left curve is more pronounced so I selected that option.

Online scotsguy27

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2022-08-12 09:30:42 »
I would say when hard mine has a slight bend to the left when “normal” hard it point outward with some upward bend but when I’m really rock hard and horny it is straight bent upwards.

Offline wolf77

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2022-08-12 12:00:28 »
I would say when hard mine has a slight bend to the left when “normal” hard it point outward with some upward bend but when I’m really rock hard and horny it is straight bent upwards.
The curve in mine self-corrects slightly when I get very hard too. It's at its worst when I have a semi.

Offline BenTwilley

• NSFW Access
  • Pulled back over 30 years. Stays there now.
« Reply #6 on: 2022-08-13 14:20:55 »
There is a medical condition called Peyronie’s Disease. It is related to Dupuytren’s Contracture (you know, the bendy finger thing). It can also be caused by damage to the penis, I leave that to your fertile imaginations.
I have it, and it is not uncommon. Hence my user name!
It is caused by a thickening of some erectile tissue, which can cause one side of the erecting penis to not extend as much as the other. Either up, down, left or right. In worst cases it can cause a constriction resulting in an imperfect erection.
My erection looks a bit like a beckoning finger, but I can’t attach a picture at the moment as I have been on a drug that has killed off my libido for a while, but things are improving (Thank God!). When I wasn’t on the drug it was still very useable.
I suppose it could aid retraction by creating a barrier to the foreskin.
Has anyone else got this condition?
Ben Twilley

Offline wolf77

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2022-08-13 15:00:22 »
Hi Ben, thanks for your post. As I understand it, most people with any significant amount of penile curvature have Peyronie's. There is a small percentage of people for whom the curvature is congenital, but that is very rare apparently. I can feel some sort of scar tissue along the side of my shaft which is, I believe, the cause of my curvy todger. A urologist I was referred to years ago was also of this opinion. My guess is the scarring was caused by a nasty bicycle accident I had as a child. I remember sitting in a treatment room with blood coming out of the same side of my penis where the scarring is. My Dad looked pretty traumatized by the sight of it, can't say I blame him.

Offline Mafik13

• NSFW Access
« Reply #8 on: 2022-08-15 08:21:14 »
Hey i have a bit bend to a left too. When was teenager was worried a bit about it. When i had sex for a first time girl I've been with laughed when she saw it. And said it looks weird. She apologized right after for her reaction. Later she said she has never get an orgasm for penile stimulation. At that moment i realized curved penis is not burden but a gift. Never had problems with keeping retraction tbf. I had problems with retraction at all because of slight phimosis which i described in other topic. Here some pics of it

Offline wolf77

• NSFW Access
« Reply #9 on: 2022-08-16 09:34:39 »
Thanks to everyone who has voted/posted so far. I'm quite surprised how many of us do have a significant amount of curve in our cocks. Although I suspect that these percentages do not reflect the overall population. If you've got penile curvature you're probably more likely to be interested in this poll than someone who hasn't, which may well be skewing the data. The results are still very interesting though.

Offline Mafik13

• NSFW Access
« Reply #10 on: 2022-08-18 04:16:04 »
You have a point Wolf. But i think truth is somwhere in between. there are more people with curate than we thought there is but less than it comes from this pool. I've seen studies about that somwhere. If i find it i post the link.

Offline simon5500

• NSFW Access
« Reply #11 on: 2022-11-03 23:40:59 »
my :)

Offline jimmy

• NSFW Access
« Reply #12 on: 2022-12-04 16:49:57 »
Bend to the left not subtle but also wouldn’t say substantial either, but voted substantial nonetheless! No issues that I’ve noticed in staying retracted and certainly no in the bedroom, women seem to love it😂