Poll

If you have tied your frenulum, are you happy with your decision and results or do you have regrets after doing it?

I am happy with my results
48 (29.3%)
I regret tying my frenulum
5 (3%)
I haven't tied my frenulum and I would never consider doing it
30 (18.3%)
I feel indifferent about having tied my frenulum
8 (4.9%)
I haven't tied my frenulum but am considering doing it
73 (44.5%)

Total Members Voted: 163

Author Topic: Are you happy you tied your frenulum or do you have any regrets?  (Read 5513 times)

Offline TemporaryAccount

• NSFW Access
Hi all, I am strongly considering tying my frenulum but before doing it, I'm trying to do as much research as possible to see if other people are happy with their decision. Basically, if you've gone through with tying your frenulum, are you happy with your decision and your results or do you have any regrets after doing it?

Offline Jacob

• NSFW Access
I’ve tied mine twice now, slowly getting further down until I’m happy with the amount of movement I get. I’m happy with the results it’s achieved so far. I’ve not spoken to anyone who’s regretted it so far.

Offline Johnscot

• NSFW Access
I’ve done one tie and I’m very happy with the results.

I’d like to do another one but there’s a vein running through where I want to tie so I’m too scared to try it.

Offline Foreback123

• NSFW Access
I have no regrets about tying it, with only one tie I achieved a great look and results and as in sensitivity it hasn’t changed nothing, the frenulum is there just in a different place. So I’m pretty happy and would do it again.

Offline jimmy

• NSFW Access
No regrets at all, can only think of benefits. Recently had female sexual partner that noticed the lack of frenulum and thought it was great.. didn’t tell her it was diy tho ;D

Offline TipsOut

• NSFW Access
Zero regrets about it. I wish I did it long before. I’ve done it twice and have been considering a third just to give that little bit extra bit further.

Offline TemporaryAccount

• NSFW Access
Zero regrets about it. I wish I did it long before. I’ve done it twice and have been considering a third just to give that little bit extra bit further.

Did you notice a big change in feeling or sensation? Does it feel a lot different to be able to retract it much further now? How about the look?

Offline tomxy

• NSFW Access
  • i cut my frenulum, because it was too tight.
i cut it, but the masturbating and sex sensations are less than before... :-(

Offline awaysbigcum

• NSFW Access
Zero regrets, two ties and still pulled back when erected. Better feeling, better sensation, better orgasm, longer sex, two ways to mastrubation.

Offline bobenc0

• NSFW Access
I did couple of cuts on mine and never regret...it was sort of too tight before :)
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

Offline Jagtstein

• NSFW Access
  • For me, sexual activity is masturbation. I believ
I removed my preputial frenulum myself many years ago and am very satisfied with the result. I haven't noticed any emotional loss either. I therefore believe that I can recommend this procedure to every uncircumcised masturbator. :)
Masturbation is better than sex.

Offline adan

• NSFW Access
I’ve done one tie and I’m very happy with the results.

I’d like to do another one but there’s a vein running through where I want to tie so I’m too scared to try it.
in te same situation, but is alredy good the way it is. no loss of sensation, just do it in parts, than you will know what you want.

Offline Stickler99

• NSFW Access
Mine was so tight, to the point where staying retracted was not possible, and at the time I was unaware that tying was an option.
Had I known I would have tried it as having it snap is not a sensation I would like to experience again.

Offline Robert91

No regrets. No tie for me.
I burned mine with a needle heated on the gas, carefully, in small strokes. It is faster.
But you should not tremble and not burn a big vein.
I had taken lidocaine before.
Healing is easy, if bareheaded.

Offline 21andbored

• NSFW Access
Just once in a blue moon masturbate with a hair tie wrapped twice around below the glans. Slowly cut away at the skin & let it heal up, frenulum is much much longer now