News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Foreskin Retraction (Check out this diagram)

Started by Thor, 2022-07-04 21:43:50

Previous topic - Next topic

Aftskin

I can fully pull back to I without the head being pulled by my lengthened frenulum. When I let go it will slowly move to G, still pretty flat with just a few wrinkles. If I hold the skin stretched hard at I for a minute, it will take more time to go back to G when let go. F is its normal position though.

Before I cut my frenulum G would be bending my head over somewhat and it would instantly move to F when let go.
Permanently retracted since September of 2010.

Thor

For those of you that have had a frenuloplasty, were there any pros/cons? Did you lose sensitivity? Is there too much 'loose' skin now? I am really considering getting the frenuloplasty done by a urologist and I don't want to have any regrets. Would appreciate hearing anyones experience!

atoms

frenulum

@Thor I just had a frenuloplasty done 3 days ago. Healing nicely so far. 16 tiny stitches. I've made a post on the Frenulum board. Will post updates, too.

Thor

@frenulum, mate glad to hear you're healing up nicely. I'll check out your posts. I know you're probably avoiding touching your willy at the moment, but curious to know where abouts you'll end up on the diagram once you're all healed. Prior to your frenuloplasty, where abouts were you on the diagram?

frenulum

@Thor, I was an F/D before the frenuloplasty. I'm not touching it much (and it might be too early to say) but I can retract it to clean it and it looks like I've become an I/F.

LeonGene

Unctboy2

McKay

BenTwilley

Ben Twilley

Nick7171

zoots

After 8 years of permanent retraction and three frenulum ties I am able to achieve

I and H  8)

Devonguy

I am, respectively, G and E.

I did have a go, a few years ago, at tying my frenulum, and managed to get a needle through it and tied it up with some thread, but it proved to be too painful after a few hours, so I had to remove the tie.  So my fren is still as it was, albeit with a small scar mark where the hole was!  I have given up trying to stretch it - it just doesn't want to know!

Jacob