56 (27.1%)
Later
26 (12.6%)
11-15
38 (18.4%)
20-30
66 (31.9%)

Total Members Voted: 204

Author Topic: What age did you start pulling back?  (Read 6494 times)

Offline supada

• NSFW Access
Re: What age did you start pulling back?
« Reply #15 on: 2022-12-28 13:12:03 »
I think as guys, we're all a little obsessed with our penis and it starts pretty young.  ;D

I started pretty early around 6 of age.
I thought I was the only one who was so obsessed with my penis.

Offline PermanetlyBareKnob

• NSFW Access
« Reply #16 on: 2022-12-30 07:05:56 »
I have been pulling back for nearly as far back as I can remember.

When I was very young, before I really understood what circumcision was, I constantly tried to roll up my foreskin in a tidy little bundle behind my glans, since I thought that’s what all the other boys had done.  Of course, it never stayed, but it didn’t stop me trying to figure out the secret.

Shortly after I discovered masturbation by sliding my foreskin back and forth around age 12 or 13, I began experimenting with trying to masturbate like I thought a cut guy would do, and would hold my foreskin back and stroke.  Back then, my glans and inner foreskin were still far too sensitive, too sticky, and my skin too thin, and I didn’t really know about lube, so this often resulted in friction burns.

Finally, in my 20s, I found like minded people on the Internet and learned ways to actually keep my foreskin retracted, and gradually began doing it more often and for longer durations.

Offline thezulu456

• NSFW Access
« Reply #17 on: 2023-01-12 23:45:21 »
I started pulling back permanently when I was about 7 or 8. I'd been able to retract for a few years before that

Offline hmaisd15

• NSFW Access
« Reply #18 on: 2023-06-12 10:03:13 »
I started pulling back the foreskin a few years ago. I think I was 28 at the time. Then I had a break until now. The topic came back recently and I want to have the foreskin pulled back permanently.

Offline Captain Holt

• NSFW Access
« Reply #19 on: 2023-07-02 10:33:13 »
The first time pulling it back for longer periods of time was when i was 13-14 or something. It was on vacation for 30 minutes or an hour. It was uncomfortable and i got up all the time and looked at it and moved positions. After some time it started to get really annoying so i just rolled it forward and forgot about it all.

Offline Vhh

• NSFW Access
« Reply #20 on: 2023-07-16 23:58:50 »
I started full time retracting at 17

Offline Sircumsized

• NSFW Access
  • I started to retract my foreskin since age 11.
« Reply #21 on: 2023-07-22 19:28:42 »
My foreskin was always able to be fully pulled back, from as early as I can remember. My older sister loved to pull my foreskin back from age of 4 already whilst playing doctor doctor. She even encouraged me to keep it retracted. When I was a bit older, say 6 or 7, I had long stopped playing doctor doctor with my siblings and also forgot about retracting.
I had never been taught to regularly retract my foreskin to clean it nightly during my bath.
I also started to get episodes of balanitis at this age. I was eventually taken to the doctor for sore glands in my groin. Whilst being examined, the doctor retracted my foreskin, easily enough,(I was about 6) I instantly got a very strong erection with my mother watching on and being told about why her son's groin glands were sore.
Much debate took place and I distinctly remember the word circumcised being used frequently.
I started to masturbate to orgasm(dry) at age 9. It happened suddenly whilst drying off my washed penis, which had now become fully erect and I was just moving my foreskin forwards and back over the head.
When I was about 11, I started to retract and keep my foreskin pulled back permanently. This took about 1 1/2 years to achieve permanent retraction. Often when I woke up in the morning without an erection (seldom) but my foreskin was still fully pulled back. I loved that!
« Last Edit: 2023-07-22 19:35:07 by Kylar »

Offline lvprcm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #22 on: 2023-07-30 16:12:57 »
I had also started pretty young retracting. I can't place an exact age, but by 5, my foreskin was retractable enough to see most of the glans with exception to the sulcus. I can recall a couple of play experiences with a couple of male cousins, one about two years older and the other a year younger than me. In summer get together with the family at our grandparents home, we, the boys, would take baths (showers) together. One year I was about 7 going on 8 then, we got in the bath and after playing around with the soap and water. My older cousin who about 10 or near there got an erection and he pulled back his foreskin to completely show his glans plus sulcus, in his way sort of showing us what could and making the challenge, can you do this? 

Hadn't initially noticed but I too had gotten erect and followed suit. I retracted mine to show off my older cousin but I couldn't take it back past the edge of the glans. I didn't know why but I learn something then by observation. The younger cousin didn't want to retract his foreskin, couldn't say if he had problems with his foreskin or he was just scared. He was left alone. 

The experience drawn took me to the point of playing (masturbating) more and more with my penis to figure out why my foreskin wasn't functioning like my cousin's. One day, I was 9 by then, I was taking a bath, this was typically the best opportunity to play with my penis and my playing activities then were comprised of yanking down my foreskin down to the base as far as I could. The yanking and keeping the foreskin pulled back tightly would cause the tip of my glans to curve down a bit. It was a pretty nice sensation pulling the tip of the glans down and stretching the skin, I surmise that what I was really doing was manipulating the frenulum area by stretching the surrounding area.  I did this numerous times on this occasion which ended up causing me what I would say was my first full dry orgasm which also resulted in ripping the adhesion between the glans and the inner foreskin. I had finally seen the sulcus of my glans for the first time. I believe it was a pretty prominent one. 

I had been attempting to keep my foreskin retracted like I had observed on my father, since at least the age of 6 but I had very little success with the foreskin staying back behind the glans. After the ripping of the adhesion the foreskin was more easily staying back, not permanently however. It would often slide down and but I kept the efforts up and my glans had already acclimated from all the earlier failure attempts I had done through the years. 

In the ensuing years after the adhesion removal, retraction become more long-term. By age 14-15 I was nearly full time retraction. I believe a couple of things helped, the sulcus exposure at 9 and going through the puberty process, I am sure the glans grew enough to retain my foreskin back behind in most instances like a dam. However like all dams, they have their limits and on occasion the foreskin would just overtake and creep over the head.

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #23 on: 2023-08-10 05:59:35 »
I started experimenting with long term retraction at an early age of around 6 or 7. But I lost interest after a while, and didn't try it again until I was a young adult. Since then I have gone through phases of retraction and non-retraction. Sometimes I toy with the idea of making it a permanent thing. But so far I always go back to the natural position sooner or later. I think the longest I've ever stayed retracted has been about six months. I don't really aspire to permanent retraction so much, because I enjoy the variety. But I would like to get to a point of auto-retraction upon erection. So far, no luck. Too bad I'm more of a shower than a grower.

Offline Knight

• NSFW Access
« Reply #24 on: 2023-08-13 20:51:25 »
I started between 15 and 17 y/o