News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Have you seen other guys pulling back in real life?

Started by hoodo, 2017-01-14 01:56:03

Previous topic - Next topic

swordfisch

Strangely, never. Thinking about this, I am quite surprised, given the number of sports changing rooms I have been to in my life, and I always looked - didn't you?!
sf

hung.part.timer

Quote from: swordfisch on 2023-08-05 10:27:21
Strangely, never. Thinking about this, I am quite surprised, given the number of sports changing rooms I have been to in my life, and I always looked - didn't you?!
sf
Ha - I did always look! It's so weird to me how many people say they never look....like they don't notice a penis even in the most simple fact that it's there and exists, not even looking with any intent they stay talk like they're invisible  :-\

Knight

LucaNaud

Quote from: Knight on 2023-08-13 20:53:55
I have seen a few guys in swim class

It's interesting that you saw more than one guy retracted at the same place ;D
Are you sure that they weren't cut? Did you get the chance to talk with them about it?

Knight

Quote from: LucaNaud on 2023-08-17 20:23:09
It's interesting that you saw more than one guy retracted at the same place ;D
Are you sure that they weren't cut? Did you get the chance to talk with them about it?
I saw just a few that were retracted and they were not cut. We talked with some of them and they encouraged me to do the same, because it is "more comfortable and hygienic".

LucaNaud

Quote from: Knight on 2023-08-17 20:33:13
I saw just a few that were retracted and they were not cut. We talked with some of them and they encouraged me to do the same, because it is "more comfortable and hygienic".

I love how they were so positive and not shy about it!

Did you find out how they started pulling back and for how long they've been doing it?
And how would you describe their retraction? Do they look almost like circumcised or do they have a lot of bunched up skin? What about keratinization?

Jords

I've seen a few when I visited some onsens in Japan.

Knight

Quote from: LucaNaud on 2023-08-18 02:01:13
I love how they were so positive and not shy about it!

Did you find out how they started pulling back and for how long they've been doing it?
And how would you describe their retraction? Do they look almost like circumcised or do they have a lot of bunched up skin? What about keratinization?
Circumcision is not common in my country and seeing someone with exposed glans is unusual. We were friends and I asked and we talked about it.

They were either with mostly exposed glans an short foreskins or retracted with their foreskin bunched up behind the glans' corona as in my case later on. Some looked almost like cut and probably were using the spoon method.

Uncle Albert

I've seen several at urinals, don't we all look? Though growing up playing sports and whatever I have seen very few if any in changing rooms and showers. I have however seen most pull back to wash but then they all seemed to roll it forwards or let it roll itself forwards. It would only be myself sporting the fully retracted look throughout. I got plenty of people looking at mine though, so I suppose if they were asked the same question my penis would come to mind and they'd have to say yes.

I have however met a lot of guys on LPSG who are from my country (UK) who are permanently skinned back. I wonder if British men are more likely than other countries to be skinned back. It was surprising and also comforting to meet these people.

Wua

A lot od guys pull back foresking during pissing. It is common on toilets.

CuriousSkinner

Yeah I think it is more common than I ever realised, until this forum I had never considered it when peeing but now it's a must at home or in public.

jafar_t

Quote from: CuriousSkinner on 2023-12-10 17:36:44
Yeah I think it is more common than I ever realised, until this forum I had never considered it when peeing but now it's a must at home or in public.

Totally agreed. I have always considered pulled back being the natural state of an adult penis if one is uncut.

criticaldry

A friend has been practicing auto retraction for some time. His pulled back dick was the the reason that motivated me.

Snowscoot

I have been permanently pulled back sine 1996-97 or so. I have had i friend with whom i have had many same interest (football, skiing, biking and so on from somewhere that era.
We occasionally go to sauna together and i have noticed that everytime he has his glans hidden when we take our clothes off but at the end he has pulled back. We have never talked about our dicks or foreskins. I believe he sometimes keeps it pulled back and when he notices my situation, he relieves and lets it show.
I remember one middle summer trip we took around 17 years ago. He had his former girlfriend at that time. Girls had taken some alcohol and this girl suddenly game into sauna-area and saw me and my retracted penis outside sauna (cooling area). She kinda like froze to watch it and said, wow are you circumsized, it looks really really nice. I said no. My foreskin is so short that glans is always exposed. She continued to ask, has it become bigger that way, it looks tempting. I continued, maybe so, i dont really know. My male friend was still in sauna but may have heard this conversation.
Things didnt went that further with this girl but i will always remember this small chat with her and her staring eyes. Maybe my friend heard us and learned what to do 😀
Been permanently pulled back since 1996.

CuriousSkinner

It's interesting to me. As yet I haven't met anyone that I've been able to talk to in person about this stuff.

But like a few of you here I often can't resist a quick peak to see if somebody is cut, uncut or pulled back! Sometimes it's really not obvious.

Life's a mystery!