Poll

Upto what age it is considered normal to have non retractable foreskin?

Until 5
26 (21.8%)
Until 10
21 (17.6%)
Until 18
11 (9.2%)
Until 8
34 (28.6%)
Until 13
27 (22.7%)

Total Members Voted: 119

Author Topic: Upto what age it is considered normal to have non retractable foreskin?  (Read 4566 times)

Offline lyf

Different communities have different opinion about the age after which foreskin should be retractable. If it remains non retractable after that certain age then some medical intervention is done.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
Different communities have different opinion about the age after which foreskin should be retractable. If it remains non retractable after that certain age then some medical intervention is done.

Yes would agree, but up to 8, after that should be able to as it will take more effort, so earlier the better. Also when cleaning by 8 should be able to pull the skin back ( my thoughts)
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline Ipsquint

• NSFW Access
I couldn’t pull my foreskin back until I was 14. I was playing with it in the bath and pulled it back. The first time I got it right back I thought the head would fall off. 😂

Offline Supernewb

• NSFW Access
My foreskin opening was very tight growing up so I just left it as is not knowing that you were supposed to be able to retract your foreskin. But when I found out that foreskin was supposedly retractable, I kinda forced it to retract. It was painful the first time. I think I was 11-12.

Offline Hortus

• NSFW Access
  • Love the constant rubbing and dry head
Now 61, I had a tight foreskin up to 8 yo and got a soreness and discomfort which would not go away so my Mum took me to the doctors who just said lie down and drop your pants then he quickly pulled it firmly back, explained about hygiene and washing then flipped it forward again. Yikes a sharp and painful experience resulting in a very sore and bleeding skin and a week of uncomfortable itchy bits before it settled down. If that had not freed it up then I found out later a circumcision was planned! Still uncut but pulled back 20 + years
Always skinned back and enjoying the friction of walking, cycling and other sports which move my cock around a bit

Offline kp

When I was 10 I used to wake up with itchy morning wood with white smegma at the meatus. My elder sister who was studying nursing saw it and found that I have a tight foreskin with lot of smegma built up. So she cleaned inside the foreskin without sliding it with water jet. She then tried sliding my foreskin but I got erection and got embarrassed so I was not letting her do stretching so she left as it is. 3 year passed but my foreskin was still non retractable. I was experincing mild pain with morning wood. I then showed it to my elder sister. She then checked and warned of  tight foreskin may result in foreskin injury. She then tried stretching and on the first try itself my foreskin slided to reveal the meatus for the the first time. I was getting erection with lot of precum. After that within few days of stretching I was able to slide my foreskin normally.

Offline nmh

• NSFW Access
I think by age 12 foreskin should be retractable because at that age smegma starts to build up very quickly. In my case I was 9 when I was told to pull back. I put a little force to open it. It caused a little pain so I quickly sipped it forward. After that I opened it without any discomfort.

Offline mjed

• NSFW Access
I couldn’t pull my foreskin back until I was 14. I was playing with it in the bath and pulled it back. The first time I got it right back I thought the head would fall off. 😂
Haha! I remember a similar experience when maybe about 10/11/12. Accidentally I pulled it back but only for a second before I pulled it forward again. Wondered what on earth had happened but all was OK and there was nothing unpleasant under there thankfully!

Offline ej3939

• NSFW Access
The first time I was able to retract was at age 9 and it was kind of an accident. I was playing around with myself and I pulled down a little harder than I ever did before and my head popped out.

I have heard that it is different for everyone. Just have to wait for the foreskin adhesions that you are born with to fully breakdown.

Offline Jagtstein

• NSFW Access
  • For me, sexual activity is masturbation. I believ
I was able to pull my foreskin back when I was 1-2 years old. It wasn't glued to the glans
That's why I played with my penis from a very early age (4 years). :)
Masturbation is better than sex.

Offline BenTwilley

• NSFW Access
  • Pulled back over 30 years. Stays there now.
The first time I was able to retract was at age 9 and it was kind of an accident. I was playing around with myself and I pulled down a little harder than I ever did before and my head popped out.

I have heard that it is different for everyone. Just have to wait for the foreskin adhesions that you are born with to fully breakdown.
I can distinctly remember the adhesions breaking down. Almost one by one. It was after a bath drying myself there was just one left on the corona. I gave it a tug, it broke away, and I felt I had achieved a milestone. Started pulling back for the ‘fun’ of the sensation soon afterwards. It was much later I realised I wanted the pulled back style to be permanent.
Ben Twilley

Offline adan

• NSFW Access
my last adesion broke when im was 10. that hurt a lot. it whas there to years, then i tought it's like the frenulun ;D

Offline scotsguy27

• NSFW Access
My own foreskin was retractable about age 7. My younger cousin wasn’t able to fully retract his until about age 13.