News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Pulled back while peeing

Started by nmh, 2021-01-02 13:13:31

Previous topic - Next topic

Before starting keeping pulled back did you use to pull back the foreskin to pee?

Everytime
221 (56.1%)
Never
69 (17.5%)
Sometime
104 (26.4%)

Total Members Voted: 393

shroomhead

always fully retracted head exposed when peeing.

Nivek

Recently, I was urinating next to a very handsome man and I couldn't resist but sneak a peak. He penis was out while he was busy on his phone. His whole head was exposed, and it was pink and shiny. This definitely means he's uncircumcised right?

Being hands free with the head exposed, I think he must have been regularly  pulled back rather than just retracting while urinating. But if he's regularly pulled back, how did he maintain a pink shiny head? Interesting!

CuriousSkinner

Yeah I would say he sounds like he has pulled back, at least to pee. I wish you knew the answer!

alamakota

It's really weird. Everyone tell they have better control when they pee pulled back. Meanwhile I pee normally with foreskin, spray pee widely with skin behind the glans, and completely lose control with skin pulled further down.

smc13lmao

Quote from: alamakota on 2023-11-29 18:32:46
It's really weird. Everyone tell they have better control when they pee pulled back. Meanwhile I pee normally with foreskin, spray pee widely with skin behind the glans, and completely lose control with skin pulled further down.

I'm in a similar boat, I used to keep it fully forward, to use the foreskin as a "buffer" to combine the streams to all go in one direction.

Recently I've been exposing just the hole, to avoid irritation from going back and forth from covered to uncovered multiple times per day.

There's also the flow speed / rate to consider. Usually a wild multiple stream will combine into a thicker stable stream once you start peeing at full force. Maybe I just urinate too often so I usually don't need to go.

Kylar

Quote from: smc13lmao on 2023-11-30 12:50:28
I'm in a similar boat, I used to keep it fully forward, to use the foreskin as a "buffer" to combine the streams to all go in one direction.

Recently I've been exposing just the hole, to avoid irritation from going back and forth from covered to uncovered multiple times per day.

There's also the flow speed / rate to consider. Usually a wild multiple stream will combine into a thicker stable stream once you start peeing at full force. Maybe I just urinate too often so I usually don't need to go.

Yeah, pretty much this.

I do find it combines slightly better when I pull the skin further down the shaft so that it pulls a bit on the head too.  But often the best is just to cover up as completely as possible and let the foreskin do its job.

prepuceplay

If I let my foreskin flip back over my pee-hole. my stream is wthout direction and splashes everywhere. Anyway, an exposed head and hole is a much better viewng experience

CuriousSkinner

Yeah to be honest I thought I had more control pulled back. It also served as a good opportunity to make progress with getting used to pulling back more when I first started. I do also think its a bit cleaner to pull back first. But you have me thinking now, I can't honestly remember the last time I peed rolled forwards so I think that I will have to give that a go again and see.

rubbercock

I answered Never because I wasn't able to pull back my foreskin until the age of 11. It was when I first succeeded in retracting it that I decided I wanted to keep it pulled back, which I did for 20 years and then I got circumcised.
Conscientious retractor for 20 years, circumcised since 1991.