Poll

Before starting keeping pulled back did you use to pull back the foreskin to pee?

Everytime
214 (56.2%)
Sometime
101 (26.5%)
Never
66 (17.3%)

Total Members Voted: 373

Author Topic: Pulled back while peeing  (Read 14791 times)

Offline JP789112

• NSFW Access
Re: Pulled back while peeing
« Reply #15 on: 2021-01-29 13:19:46 »
Personally, I've got myself into the habit of sitting given that I was tired of the constant need of cleaning — and, since I live by myself and am the sole responsible for the housekeeping, I want to maintain things clean for the longest possible time. Sometimes I'll be retracted, sometimes not, but it won't make a significant difference (at home, at least).

When I'm out, though, I'd say it's 50/50 depending on the situation.

Offline ewiz

« Reply #16 on: 2021-01-30 20:29:09 »
It is told to pee with foreskin pulled back since childhood. If it is non retractable then atleast pee hole should be exposed to pee. I have seen my friends and cousins pulling back to pee. Most of them used to have fully exposed glans by 9-10. It used to be great fun to see each others members while peeing.
Even females know that. I remember one of my cousin at that time 10 or 11 needed assistance to pee as he was badly injured. So his elder sister took him to bathroom and pulled his foreskin back to pee.

Offline marcelino

• NSFW Access
  • H24 pulled back since 06/11/2021
« Reply #17 on: 2021-06-08 19:26:42 »
It has been 2 years that I pull back for peeing and even sit. I am a bit of a hygiene-psycho so I find it better for :

- cleaner for everyone because we do not control where the stream goes with the skin on ...
- cleaner for me because no pee on my foreskin, just need to wipe the hole and far less pee flavor for BJ. Furthermore the last drop, how frustrating is this ! I found a way to avoid that forever, see below.

- First trying to pull back and I began to get used to it and try drying my glans out of peeing in order to masturbate and solely rely on it for 2 years, pure pleasure.

- now I find it difficult to pee with the skin on, I need to really contract my sphincter muscles rather being relaxed.

P.S. It seems very well known in anglo-saxon countries but not mine, so here is an excerpt of the technique I use every single time and I'm done with that drop !

"To empty this residual urine, the reported most effective method is called "urethral milking". To do this, take your index finger and place it in the area between your scrotum and your rectum. Apply gently pressure and move your finger forward, up over the scrotum, and to the base of your penis, effectively draining any liquid that remains. Do this 3 times and then 'milk' your penis, gently squeezing from the base to the tip."

Offline dude101

• NSFW Access
« Reply #18 on: 2021-06-09 18:07:53 »
Man this poll... childhood nightmare relived.. :(

I had a very tight foreskin and couldn't retract if I knew I could retract which I didn't until my early teens. The old man never bothered to tell me anything about my manhood.

When I did finally realize there was something under the foreskin it took me awhile (years) to comfortably retract.

I spent probably most of my childhood and pre-teens being ashamed of pissing with the skin down. While other boys were happily pissing on and aiming at everything they could because they were cut or had practice retracting from a young age.

Rolling back and pissing would have been amazing back then. I remember even getting the shit kicked out of me by some older boys in the bathroom that saw me pissing with the skin down. Seriously.

My how times change. I remember coming across one of those pricks during college. I was with 2 gorgeous girls at a college frat party and one was feeling my junk through my pants. As he walked by he just starred at me with envy. I flipped him the bird as he walked by. Punk.

Offline pelagian

• NSFW Access
« Reply #19 on: 2021-06-12 10:23:27 »
I think it's what gets a lot of guys started on permanent retraction. They pull back to pee, then either forget to replace it, or leave it back 'just to see', and realize how good it is! I saw a mate do this once - he'd pulled back, and then put it away in his pants with his helmet exposed. When I remarked on it, he said he always did so, and the foreskin would eventually slip forward.
Pulled back for about 20 years, circumcised in 2013. Real men have bare helmets!!!

Offline CuriousSkinner

• NSFW Access
« Reply #20 on: 2021-06-13 14:52:37 »
I was never taught to do this by my dad and therefore never did it. But sometimes did find the stream wasn't as controlled. When I started retracting (part timer) I started to pull back mainly to try and help stretch out my foreskin as it was more on the tight side but also to help keep the glans more dry and I do think it worked. I had a few embarrassing erections and instances where it got a bit stuck to begin with, but now I do it every time without issue.  I find it works really well. Nobody has ever commented to be fair.

Offline bobenc0

• NSFW Access
« Reply #21 on: 2021-06-14 13:36:18 »
Ever since I was able to pull my skin back I always used to pull it back when piss, and it became a habit for life.
If I try to piss through the skin it makes such a mess around...if I do it I must be sitting on the toilet..but it feels warm tho 😁
The aim is times more accurate and one single stream instead of some messy sprayer 🤣
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

Offline Sebastian

• NSFW Access
  • I am 19 years old. Started pulling back 28.6.2021
« Reply #22 on: 2021-06-30 22:27:20 »
Before pulling back the foreskin would get stuck together and when I peed it was like a sprayer it was really messy.
Now that i started pulling back its a nice stream.

Offline TipsOut

• NSFW Access
« Reply #23 on: 2021-07-12 23:00:34 »
I never really pulled back when I’d go. I think I tried a couple of times when I was younger, but every time I pulled back it was erection time. Couldn’t stand that. I just wanted to have it back all the time but the constant erections wouldn’t let me actually go. It was super sensitive for me when I was younger. It wasn’t until my thirties when I just started to keep it back a lot of the time and then the sensitivity went away over time when it is in contact with clothing.

Offline Uncutlad

• NSFW Access
« Reply #24 on: 2021-08-12 17:47:22 »
Always at the urinals. Pulled back the full way. You can pee a bit freely without the worry of it splashing everywhere.

Offline shortskin

« Reply #25 on: 2021-08-12 18:40:44 »
Tried peeing by pulling back as teenager. But I used to get erect doing as soon my glans get exposed. So stopped doing it. 

Offline Uncutlad

• NSFW Access
« Reply #26 on: 2021-08-13 08:29:06 »
The longer I’ve stayed retracted the better my aim has been. Don’t even have to shake my dick as much after. Looking forward to seeing more progress.

Offline CuriousSkinner

• NSFW Access
« Reply #27 on: 2021-08-13 22:34:04 »
Tried peeing by pulling back as teenager. But I used to get erect doing as soon my glans get exposed. So stopped doing it.

That does go off after a while though I found. I had that problem a lot to begin with!

Offline pb247

• NSFW Access
« Reply #28 on: 2021-12-04 18:44:17 »
I could not retract my foreskin until I was about 12. So till then  I would pull just to reveal the hole. After it became retractable I used to pee by fully exposing the helmet. I did this because all my friends used to do the same and I wanted to fit in.

Offline Cut893

• NSFW Access
  • Had a very long loose foreskin
« Reply #29 on: 2021-12-04 21:44:22 »
So since I discovered my school friend was cut, and I discovered I could pull my skin back although it would not stay back, I skinned back to pee. So when I got cut it was still the same, but I now have a PA and the pee is split like a foreskin pee.
Love a bared head