Poll

Would you rather just have been circumcised, rather than having to pull back?

Yes
185 (43.6%)
No
239 (56.4%)

Total Members Voted: 407

Author Topic: Would you rather just have been circumcised?  (Read 20447 times)

Offline Kylar

• Global Moderator
Re: Would you rather just have been circumcised?
« Reply #45 on: 2021-07-19 11:23:46 »
Hah Sorry yes, I should have proof read that. My device’s “autocorrect” does some weird changes to the text that I am writing sometimes.

Honestly, it's the first thing I turn off on a phone :D  I found that I get more reliable text from tapping the suggestion instead of the space bar when it's correct, rather than relying on it being placed automatically and having to correct every other word. (that's more true for Hungarian than for English, but anyway)

Offline Fabian49

• NSFW Access
  • Pulled back sins 19.07.2021
« Reply #46 on: 2021-07-20 12:51:23 »
I would always pull back. I like my foreskin but i also like the feeling on the plans, when its pulled back.

Offline OneballFox

• NSFW Access
« Reply #47 on: 2021-07-26 05:22:09 »
No not at all. Now that I’ve cut my fren skinning back isn’t that hard and in general with a fully solid erection my skin will auto retract. And it’s not too hard to keep retracted now during day to day life. I think if I was to be cut I would go crazy thinking about what I had

Offline njoynit

• NSFW Access
« Reply #48 on: 2021-08-28 20:07:51 »
Looking at my previous reply, I forgot to mention the fun I had when my girl playmate discovered my foreskin when we were about 6 or 7. She was intrigued by that piece of skin that could be rolled back to reveal what was hidden underneath and the instant erection I got when she rolled it back. I enjoyed being touched by her even though we knew nothing of masturbation. Her touch just felt good and she liked showing that trick to her female friends so it was the source of a lot of fun back then.

guest4734

« Reply #49 on: 2021-11-14 19:50:08 »
I'm glad I wasn't, but am looking forward to one day doing so.

Similar here. I'd prefer to be circumcised, but I'm glad that it wasn't done without my consent.

Offline Cut893

• NSFW Access
  • Had a very long loose foreskin
« Reply #50 on: 2021-12-04 21:46:33 »
I always wanted to be cut since about 10, so much happier that I choose to get cut, but a personal choice and I love to see a guy who is skinned back.
Love a bared head

Offline sandy_99

• NSFW Access
  • Avatar is an old pic befor circumcised
« Reply #51 on: 2021-12-31 15:09:24 »
Yes, because that never really worked with the foreskin retracted. It has always covered the glans. I tried it with rubber rings, the foreskin swelled after a few hours. I have also tried adhesive tape. The now well-known spoon trick I did not know in the seventies / eighties for lack of Internet. I have been circumcised since 1982 and am happy with it.
pulled back from 11 to 25. (more or less) now cut and happy

Offline Kylar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #52 on: 2022-01-01 00:41:47 »
The now well-known spoon trick I did not know in the seventies / eighties for lack of Internet.

Funny how that is, I pretty much figured out the folding thing on my own, years before I ever looked at naughty things on the internet.  (in my case, the 90s)

Online lvprcm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #53 on: 2022-01-03 16:05:21 »
Funny how that is, I pretty much figured out the folding thing on my own, years before I ever looked at naughty things on the internet.  (in my case, the 90s)

I found the method on my own as well pre-internet days. The method didn't work well for me despite trying for about a year on and off. It would always unroll itself due to my penis frequently changing size and if it shrunk too much the excess bulging rolled up foreskin would start to go over the edge my glans.

Offline jafar_t

• NSFW Access
« Reply #54 on: 2022-03-14 19:35:59 »
I got circumcised after having pulling back full-time for 3 years. I love being cut!

Offline lmea14

• NSFW Access
« Reply #55 on: 2022-03-21 09:25:03 »
Would you rather just have been circumcised, rather than having to pull back?
Definitely not. And I say that even as someone with foreskin trouble.
Had this choice been made for me, I'd likely be driven mad by wondering what I missed. I would rather make the choice for myself as a consenting adult.

Offline Brian

• NSFW Access
« Reply #56 on: 2022-03-22 03:52:20 »
I am very open to the Idea and may get circumcised but very glad I was not cut as a baby.

Offline Hanshenry

• NSFW Access
« Reply #57 on: 2022-05-27 06:15:29 »
I think it is wrong to circumcise kids for no medical reason. You need to wait to be an adult, so you have a say in it and it will be your choice.
I am happy with my foreskin - pulled back. I am not giving it up.

Offline GarethUK

• NSFW Access
« Reply #58 on: 2022-06-25 18:14:20 »
I would have been furious if I'd been circumcised as a kid -partly because I would have felt very conspicuously different in the largely uncut UK, but also because I'd have always wondered what I was missing out on. Although I think it's a perfectly valid choice if an adult choses it for himself and understands all the implications, I don't think it is an inherantly better state in any way, so I'm really delighted to have the option to go covered, or to enjoy being bare headed depending on how I feel.

Offline frenulum

• NSFW Access
« Reply #59 on: 2022-07-07 22:37:19 »
With a retractable foreskin, I get the best of both worlds.

Though having it retract when erect took some work (and a surgery!).