Poll

Just wondering the age of every one on this site and dose staying pulled back attracts the younger generation

Under 18
25-40
Over 65
18-25
40-65

Author Topic: Ages  (Read 5262 times)

Offline Pullbacknewbie

• NSFW Access
Ages
« on: 2020-04-04 22:59:26 »
Just wondering the age of every one on this site and dose staying pulled back attracts the younger generations
I am 22 and have been a on off 12/7 retractor as can't do nights and started when I was about 12

Offline __

• NSFW Access
Re: Ages
« Reply #1 on: 2020-04-05 14:21:26 »
Just wondering the age of every one on this site and dose staying pulled back attracts the younger generations
I am 22 and have been a on off 12/7 retractor as can't do nights and started when I was about 12

Great for you. I am an older guy, when I was your age I didn't have the willpower to do it. It was very painful to expose the glans permanently, so I was like "if it hurts, then it's bad for you, don't do it".
Later when I was 40 I became frustrated by a bout of balanitis and I decided to try and solve the hygiene issues without resorting to getting cut. It was still as painful and difficult to do, but this time I persisted and became a permanent retractor.
If you eventually reach 24/7 for a period of years, I would say that's very commendable.
Good luck in the journey.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2020-04-05 17:46:32 »
Great for you. I am an older guy, when I was your age I didn't have the willpower to do it. It was very painful to expose the glans permanently, so I was like "if it hurts, then it's bad for you, don't do it".
Later when I was 40 I became frustrated by a bout of balanitis and I decided to try and solve the hygiene issues without resorting to getting cut. It was still as painful and difficult to do, but this time I persisted and became a permanent retractor.
If you eventually reach 24/7 for a period of years, I would say that's very commendable.
Good luck in the journey.

Like the FrechGuy it has taken years to get to the stage of 24/7, some time i go back and let the skin cover for a period then start again. The thing seems to be application you need to stick with it and through years you get used to that
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline bobenc0

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2020-04-08 04:52:13 »
I'm 31 now and I started keeping my skin back 24/7 almost 5 years ago when I was 26.
Before that it seems to be something wrong doing it and it was way too sensitive to even think it's possible.
It's probably the best decision I did for my body ever!
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

Offline camchain

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2020-04-08 06:24:55 »
I will be 64 on the 19th of april 2020 and i have been keeping my foreskin back now for 29 years  absaloutly love it.

Offline lvprcm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2020-04-28 16:48:58 »
I started early pre-puberty to keep the foreskin with moderate success. I would have been great to have had resource such "PulledBack" back then as a kid. I would have had better ideas on how to achieve better success.

Offline Jimble

« Reply #6 on: 2020-05-13 19:30:14 »
I’m 29. Started trying to do it when I was 24 but it’s only when I found this forum that I figured out how I could do it.

I only want to do it because I think it looks better and because, honestly, I’m fed up having to wipe my dick after I pee.

Offline tiagocabr

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2020-06-25 07:31:32 »
I'm 24, and started pulling back 24/7 since my 17s. I did it intermittently since my 12, 13, but this forum gave me the strength to go on and keep doing in permanently. Now the retracted state is the "normal" one, and I'd rather like that.

Offline wolf77

• NSFW Access
« Reply #8 on: 2022-08-15 07:13:44 »
I was wondering how old everyone was and considering setting up a poll but, seeing as there's one already, I thought I'd resurrect it. I almost wish I hadn't now, suddenly feeling very old! ;D