Author Topic: Change in glans shape since retracting  (Read 17557 times)

Offline scotsguy27

• NSFW Access
Change in glans shape since retracting
« on: 2018-07-10 10:48:32 »
Afternoon,

Just a general question. Has anyone noticed a change in shape to their glans since retracting?

I’ve noticed that my head is slightly more “bell” shaped when erect since I’ve been pulling back & I have more of a ridge when flaccid. Any explanations on why would be appreciated :)

guest1568

Re: Change in glans shape since retracting
« Reply #1 on: 2018-07-10 15:05:46 »
I've also noticed my glans is more bell shaped than before altough I have no idea why is it like that. Maybe beacuse of the foreskin not restricting glans it can reach it's full "potential"?

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2018-07-10 20:28:53 »
Mine has changes, i don't think we notice until i see old pictures and think there is a change, for me any way
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2018-07-11 04:28:40 »
I've also noticed my glans is more bell shaped than before altough I have no idea why is it like that. Maybe beacuse of the foreskin not restricting glans it can reach it's full "potential"?

I do believe that John Doe hit the nail on the head when he says that there now is less restriction. I went pulled back for 20 years and had the referred to flaring. I went covered for 27 years and and any time that I was briefly uncovered, it would still flare out. Although while covered it would reduce in size during that period, not showing that it could still flare. In other words, once developed, permanently flared.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2018-07-13 10:16:57 »
Although while covered it would reduce in size during that period, not showing that it could still flare. In other words, once developed, permanently flared.

That interesting, i will keep an eye out to see if mine is the same, i think it may be
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline camchain

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2018-07-15 06:27:30 »
Yes mine went the same way, it got a bit thicker and more flared out to, i am happy with that.

Offline Nexolaris

• NSFW Access
  • Bare knob forever
« Reply #6 on: 2018-07-16 10:59:13 »
I'm sure you're right. After tying my frenulum the difference between before and after became very obvious. My frenulum wasn't too short but the tip would be pulled down by it. Afterwards the tip of my head wasn't pulled down anymore, making the head appear longer in comparison when looked at from above.

Offline rummy

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2018-07-28 12:21:09 »
Yes, glans increases when foreskin has been back.

Offline headytimes

• NSFW Access
« Reply #8 on: 2018-07-29 02:43:25 »
Without any doubt my glans is more bell shaped, very noticeable especially if I pull my foreskin over my my head
Retracted since Summer 2016

Offline pelagian

• NSFW Access
« Reply #9 on: 2018-07-30 09:51:27 »
Certainly men circumcised as boys generally have a large glans, as there is nothing to restrict its growth at puberty. Even when flaccid, the glans tends to stay the same size as when it's erect.
Pulled back for about 20 years, circumcised in 2013. Real men have bare helmets!!!

Offline rummy

• NSFW Access
« Reply #10 on: 2018-07-30 11:34:51 »
Certainly men circumcised as boys generally have a large glans, as there is nothing to restrict its growth at puberty. Even when flaccid, the glans tends to stay the same size as when it's erect.

Yes, the glans seems to be much larger in circumcised men then who are intact. As many say here their glans increases when the foreskin has been kept back. I'm thinking the elastic nature of the skin has a compressing effect which reduces the glans.

Offline camchain

• NSFW Access
« Reply #11 on: 2018-07-30 14:10:36 »
i notest mine was growing when i was i my first teen's, and glad it did, now when the skin is back, it just stays there, the rim stops it going over. great.

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #12 on: 2018-07-30 17:33:44 »

Sorry, but I call bullshit. I've played with ~a dozen cut guys and their heads were all average to small, especially compared to mine. None of them stayed big when soft. I think it's 90% genetics.

Offline Jules

• NSFW Access
  • permanently retracted since June 2020
« Reply #13 on: 2020-09-22 04:54:24 »
I believe my head is bigger with coronal definiton.I think it's also because the mass behind pushes it and forms the flare.Hope my glans like it,me yes :)

Offline Daffyskin

• NSFW Access
  • The beauty of a foreskin is in pulling it back.
« Reply #14 on: 2020-10-03 07:10:05 »
I don't think the actual shape of mine has changed but I am sure it is generally a bit larger most of the time.
Since the glans has a sponge like structure that engorges with blood, it is feasible that a foreskin could compress the glans to a smaller size, and that uncovering the glans would allow it to expand a bit.
You can test this by squeezing your glans between your fingers and making it bit smaller then releasing and letting it expand.
As John Doe states being uncovered lets the glans shift some way towards its full potential i.e. maximum erect size.
It may also be that after retracting for some time that the foreskin becomes a bit looser and then does not compress the glans as much when covered.
I don't think that retracting would lead to an increase in the maximum erect size, and I'm not convinced that childhood circumcision would lead to a boy growing a relatively larger glans either.
Full-time retractor.
I just love tucking back and free-balling.