News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

ring

Started by Zzzzzz, 2018-07-05 21:21:31

Previous topic - Next topic

Zzzzzz

Where can i find silicone sheets for rings?

soundsgreat87

It can be found all over online shopping sites like Amazon, but to be honest, I'm not sure what the best type is. There are so many varieties and so much variation in thickness and firmness.

If I had to guess, I'd say avoid the high-temperature stuff -- that tends to be the firm kind that e.g. bakeware is made of.

Kox

A neat trick is to go to Amazon and buy silicon pasties. They are about the right thickness and hold my forskin back even when it bunches up and slides over smaller rings. They are about 3" in diameter so you can cut them to the correct size. They are the thickest(about 1/8 inch) in the center so they hold a hole for your penis head firmly without pain or notice. I wear one all the time and never notice it.

soundsgreat87

Man, I forgot about those! Have you had any of your break Kox, or are they pretty long-lived?