Poll

What do you do with your foreskin in public nude areas if you use a ring or other rectraction methods?

I wear a foreskin ring, but I take it off in public nude spaces
My foreskin stays retracted on it's own, also in public nude spaces
I use other retraction methods but I don't use them in public nude spaces
Other (I don't have a foreskin, I don't go to nude places, I don't show my private parts in nude places, I'm a girl,...)
I use other retraction methods, also in public nude spaces
I wear a foreskin ring and I don't take it off in public nude spaces
My foreskin stays retracted but I roll it forward in public nude spaces to cover the glans

Author Topic: Do you wear your foreskin ring in nude areas?  (Read 7780 times)

Offline Loveboy100

• NSFW Access
Do you wear your foreskin ring in nude areas?
« on: 2020-04-17 12:14:08 »
I a curious to wether retractors use a foreskin ring or other retraction methods in public nude spaces. Recently I went to the sauna and was wondering if it would be inappropriate to wear my glans ring there. I do wear it 24/7 and it is almost a part of me now. Also, out of pure luck I did see an other older man who did wear a glans ring.
So what do you think? Do you wear your ring or other method in your communal shower, sauna, nude beach...?

Offline pelagian

• NSFW Access
Re: Do you wear your foreskin ring in nude areas?
« Reply #1 on: 2020-04-17 13:17:59 »
I used to wear a steel glans ring to help hold by skin back,and I wore it from the time I got dressed until I went to  bed each day. When attending my nude swim club, I left it on. It was often hidden by the rolled up foreskin, but no-one cared, any more than they did about the guys with piercings.
Pulled back for about 20 years, circumcised in 2013. Real men have bare helmets!!!

Offline scotsguy27

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2020-04-17 13:35:12 »
I use the spoon method and also just keeping it rolled back on its own. Whenever I’ve been retracted in public no one has taken notice/questioned me about it. My male friends know I retract and whenever I’ve been retracted with them they don’t bother either. If someone has questions about it, I answer their questions.

Offline __

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2020-04-17 14:10:23 »
After many years of retraction with no accessory, I was using a steel ring towards the end. I liked it very much and it was invisible under the bunched foreskin. I always wore it at saunas etc. so I voted for that. As an exception, the 1st time I went to my nude swim club, I pushed the foreskin forward (afraid from massive shrinkage and a public ring loss ...).

Offline Loveboy100

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2020-04-17 14:20:26 »
After many years of retraction with no accessory, I was using a steel ring towards the end. I liked it very much and it was invisible under the bunched foreskin. I always wore it at saunas etc. so I voted for that. As an exception, the 1st time I went to my nude swim club, I pushed the foreskin forward (afraid from massive shrinkage and a public ring loss ...).
Cool! Would you also have worn the ring in the sauna of it was more clearly visible?

Offline __

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2020-04-17 15:45:16 »
Cool! Would you also have worn the ring in the sauna of it was more clearly visible?

No I don't think so; The invisible ring was my little secret for staying retracted and I wanted to keep it that way :)

Offline Georgek

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2020-04-17 17:37:06 »
I usually use a ring or I just pull back for as long as it can stay. Whenever I go to gym I just retract and I have never used my ring there cause I don't want to be seen in the showers with my ring on. If I stay retracted during my work out I get in the shower retracted as well.

Offline Loveboy100

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2020-04-17 18:53:48 »
I usually use a ring or I just pull back for as long as it can stay. Whenever I go to gym I just retract and I have never used my ring there cause I don't want to be seen in the showers with my ring on. If I stay retracted during my work out I get in the shower retracted as well.
So if your skin goes forward while working out, you don’t quickly roll it back while showering?

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #8 on: 2020-04-18 07:14:13 »
I do use a ring and leave it on in public, its not visible which is good  but the skin will also stay back so sometimes i do that as well. I used to use the spoon and would also go out using that.
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline Georgek

• NSFW Access
« Reply #9 on: 2020-04-18 11:34:04 »
I do roll it back in the shower but I don't put on the ring cause it's visible to others

Offline Loveboy100

• NSFW Access
« Reply #10 on: 2020-04-19 08:42:03 »
And do you guys also do this when you go to places where there could be children like a nude beach or a sauna?

Offline Georgek

• NSFW Access
« Reply #11 on: 2020-04-19 12:38:15 »
I don't have any experience of this. I have never been there

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #12 on: 2020-04-20 20:28:13 »
And do you guys also do this when you go to places where there could be children like a nude beach or a sauna?

Why would it matter if children were around, they would just see a dick with its head exposed.
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline __

• NSFW Access
« Reply #13 on: 2020-04-21 11:43:54 »

When going to a family naturist settings the kids are going to see whatever there is - they don't especially care, either. As previously written, I just was retracted with hidden ring in such settings. Since some kids are cut, some are not, some adults are, and so on, with the wide variation of penile styles nobody really cares about this in naturism.

Offline lvprcm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #14 on: 2020-05-04 16:00:30 »
In my youth and early adult life, I made continuous efforts at keeping my foreskin retracted. The poll options didn't have quite the public settings I was under at that time I'm speaking about. In the public setting, middle school and on, having to take showers after P.E., my foreskin would be retracted and stay retracted with no need to wear any device or assistance of any kind during those showers. Curious on why others chose to keep their foreskin forward while in public nude areas? Was it frowned upon?