Author Topic: New tape method?  (Read 4653 times)

Offline Chris_beale92

New tape method?
« on: 2017-09-02 15:44:35 »
I'm not too sure if this is already a method that has been mentioned, or if other members have tried this. Basically what I do is I use stretchy fabric strapping. I cut the strapping to a suitable length that will go round my dick twice, roll my foreskin back, place it sticky side out right under my glans and then roll my foreskin over the tape. This works better for me than the spoon method as it has no chance of coming undone whereas the spoon method often would.

The only downside of this method is that you can't get your dick wet. It does look exactly like the spoon method, especially when done right.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
Re: New tape method?
« Reply #1 on: 2017-09-02 20:04:38 »
I'm not too sure if this is already a method that has been mentioned, or if other members have tried this. Basically what I do is I use stretchy fabric strapping. I cut the strapping to a suitable length that will go round my dick twice, roll my foreskin back, place it sticky side out right under my glans and then roll my foreskin over the tape. This works better for me than the spoon method as it has no chance of coming undone whereas the spoon method often would.

The only downside of this method is that you can't get your dick wet. It does look exactly like the spoon method, especially when done right.

If it works for you and it  does look good then keep doing it, there is a tape method in the options thread of techniques which sounds similar to what you are doing
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
Re: New tape method?
« Reply #2 on: 2017-09-03 21:47:21 »
Hi Chris_beale92, I think I've have seen someone else on here post about this method before. And some have used variations, like using silicone sleeves behind the glans, instead of tape. But hey, great minds think alike. ;)  Good job for being creative. :D