News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Nearly two months pulled back without underwear

Started by fetishboy1990, 2018-11-10 21:20:03

Previous topic - Next topic

fetishboy1990

Ok, so its been nearly two months of constantly being pulled back (Since 13.09.2018).

I had issues of my skin swelling on the first two or three days but the secret was to let it swell and then roll it back until the swelling went a way and pull it back again. Did it until there was no more swelling.

Its also been over four months since I completely stopped wearing underwear and my last orgasm was on 11.09.2018. Pulling backed the foreskin has really allowed me to stay un-aroused as I was usually getting myself off inside my jeans at work with the sensitivity of the foreskin over the glands. Usually after around 13-15 days without orgasm I would have had a wet dream. But this time no wet dream yet as its really takes a long time to get aroused.

The advantages are clear, no more smelling as well. My worst fears are coming true through, because the management of the place I work are proposing new uniforms to all workers. They are to be off-white colored pants made a synthetic fabric and a cotton shirt that will need to be tucked inside. I am persistent not to wear underwear. Its sad that I won't be able to wear tight jeans to work any more.

soundsgreat87

Great job ;)

I mean, tight pants like that might get you some looks, so...

thesevenpointfive

I have do that, you could ask for some lose pants, or try some boxers she how that works
Love skining back and letting my head show

Nexolaris

Quote from: fetishboy1990 on 2018-11-10 21:20:03
My worst fears are coming true through, because the management of the place I work are proposing new uniforms to all workers. They are to be off-white colored pants made a synthetic fabric and a cotton shirt that will need to be tucked inside. I am persistent not to wear underwear. Its sad that I won't be able to wear tight jeans to work any more.
On the positive side off-white sounds like a great color to show off what you're packing!  ;D

Krusader