News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Pulledback when swimming?

Started by Sebastian, 2022-09-16 23:27:30

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

Hey, i have a question. Do you stay retracted when you go swimming in a pool or does your foreskin roll over the glans when you are in the water?
Mine at the beginning always rolled over the glans after sometime swimming, but now after 1 year of being retracted full time its stopped and it always stays behind the glans when i am swimming.

Whats is your experience with this?

Pullbacknewbie

For me it rolls over think the water makes it slippy resulting in it slipping over , when I get to the showers I pull it back again anyone else same as me I've seen others retract and leave it like that in the showers and have had conversations bout this with them ,wonder if anyone else has experienced this

camchain

Well mine stays back when swimming or just in the water. i was a life guard and changing room attendant before i retired in October and it was always back, when i was getting changed, showered, swimming or in the water on a training day it's always back and no one ever commented on it.

Lanyx

I tried it once in my own home swimming pool. I choose not to swim, but I felt the opportunity was there, so I did it. The experience was quite interesting: I remember that the cold water was amplifed throught the glans.

jdm

Mine won't stay back on its own during swimming. But I have taped it back and gone swimming, which kept it back the whole time. I didn't really notice it, or think about it during swimming. But afterwards, I noticed the glans surface had an extra nice, silky texture. I guess it was the chlorinated water. But I liked it a lot.

hung.part.timer

I've not experience a significant difference in the likelihood of staying back being in water vs not. I know that it's my rigid band and it just locking back behind my glans that keeps me retracted and in general once I'm back it stays back, swimming, working out now, overnight, and even w/o tight underwear to help.

Maybe I'll make another note of it next time I'm swimming to see if I've overestimated things...

PossibleMagician130

Chlorinated pool water makes the skin of my genitals stick together and that gets uncomfortable in tight swimming trunks. Without the trunks I go pulled back of course.

tom76

I have the inverse effect. After some time of swimming typically my skin rolls back on its own.

Nivek

For me, it was just like you. In the beginning it would slip back, but now it would stay back completely. Love the drying effect of chlorinated water on my head!

Maybe off topic, but unlike circumcised guys, you can't see my head through my swimming trunks. I always thought it was sexy that you could see the bare-head outline for circumcised guys (well, from pictures on the internet anyway!)

Unctboy2

allways swim pulledback and it stay there...ones i was very cool wather and its scrink all skin i notes that foreskin flip back over glans put i think it was not at realy good pulledback

Jords

Mine stays back when swimming now. It stays back for most activities, even when I workout.

Disco Stick

@Sebastian
I currently have the same experience as you did. When I pull back and put on swim trunks I can keep it that way until I hit the water. Typically, there's a bit of shrinkage that happens due to the temperature of the water and the skin just doesn't stay pulled back. I'm hoping that with continued training my foreskin will stay back, regardless of the temperature of the water.

@Nivek
I agree with you. Seeing a bare head outlined underneath clothing (or fully exposed for all to see) is sexy as hell!
You can't say "happiness" without penis.

skinhead

Keeping it back is certainly how I swim. Doesn't tend to come forwards at all nowadays - though I do think that on my early pulled-back days it definitely crept over - with it that almost uncomfortable feeling when it's moved to cover the glans...

Nivek

My head dried out by chlorine! It's temporary of course.

lvprcm

Quote from: Nivek on 2022-10-05 04:49:25
My head dried out by chlorine! It's temporary of course.

Great example of the water effect!