News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

retracting foreskin to pee

Started by knowmore123, 2016-11-15 09:12:02

Previous topic - Next topic

camchain

well dal1189 it is common sense to me and you, but LOTS don't, if you have a crafty look.

guest1081

Over all the years I am 30 now. I have never retracted or was told to retract to urinate.  Because I am on and off with keeping retracted so I can get the glans used to being exposed should I retract foreskin to urinate?

TapedStick

I've always pulled back to pee, or at least since I was able to pull back. I think before that I'd partially pull back. But if I'm dropping a deuce, I don't retract, as I'm sitting down. It also would be real ackward if I send down a message and ... get back a reply if you catch my drift. I don't want anything foreign splashing on my head, that seems unnatural and gross to me.

guest1081

So would you say standing I should keep retracted to urinate?

anon21

At the very least retract a bit so that the meatus isn't covered by the prepuce and urine residue won't stay inside your foreskin.

simon.snorkle

When my foreskin didn't stay back on its own, every time I went for a pee it was as if someone had put a watering can rose over then end of my knob :-)
several streams going everywhere!

overhang

I always retract to piss.  But if I have been able to keep the skin retracted in my jocks before hand, the extra friction means that the shaft and head are generally slightly engorged to start with.  I then am pissing with a semi hard on.  Can attract appreciative looks.

cavalier

At home I will pull it right back for a little while to give the frenny a stretch before relaxing it for peeing but I wouldn't do that anywhere else.

Graeme51

I leave it forward to pee. If I retract it, I get two jets, one upwards and one downwards from my cock slit.

soundsgreat87

Oh the dreaded double stream ;D I get that too sometimes. Consequence of having a very long piss slit...

jdm

Ha ha, reminds me of the double-slit experiment in quantum physics. Does the behavior change depending on if you're watching the stream or not? ;D

hoodo

Almost always pull mine right back these days. Although occasionally this can get messy as I've got a long slit, so it sometimes double-streams

thesevenpointfive

Any one notice doing this the head gets dryer!
Love skining back and letting my head show

Uncutchub

Like some of the other guys I leave it forward for better control. If I skin back I never know which direction it's going to go and often get the split stream too