Author Topic: Need Help  (Read 4140 times)

Offline kp

Need Help
« on: 2021-01-07 20:36:08 »
I want to start keeping my foreskin pulled back permanently. Problem is I have a small penis about 1.5 inch when flaccid but grows to 5 inch when erect.
What technique should I adopt? Please anybody guide me.

Offline timtwo

• NSFW Access
Re: Need Help
« Reply #1 on: 2021-01-07 21:13:09 »
You could use a hair band and tape to keep retracted without risking any damage from getting too tight.

Might take some positioning, but you could try pulling back as far as you can, get the hairband, and loop two pieces of tape at opposite ends, tape below your glans on the underside of the shaft, and then pull the elastic tight as you'd like and stick it in place (this might even be on your gooch).

If you get the fabric medical tape, two different widths, you can use thin stuff to loop in on the hairband and then the wider tape can be used length ways to really anchor the points and create an even pull.

Best to do this when semi, so it's not too loose when flaccid or tight when hard. You can then also use some tape along the shaft of the penis to distribute the skin evenly.

You could also get a cock ring that goes right around the base, and then loop the band on its self and tape to the underside shaft.

Double up the elastic, use several or get thicker stuff, but i'd recommend sticking to fabric covered electric, like hair bands, otherwise it might pinch

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2021-01-09 13:16:16 »
You could use a hair band and tape to keep retracted without risking any damage from getting too tight.

Might take some positioning, but you could try pulling back as far as you can, get the hairband, and loop two pieces of tape at opposite ends, tape below your glans on the underside of the shaft, and then pull the elastic tight as you'd like and stick it in place (this might even be on your gooch).

If you get the fabric medical tape, two different widths, you can use thin stuff to loop in on the hairband and then the wider tape can be used length ways to really anchor the points and create an even pull.

Best to do this when semi, so it's not too loose when flaccid or tight when hard. You can then also use some tape along the shaft of the penis to distribute the skin evenly.

You could also get a cock ring that goes right around the base, and then loop the band on its self and tape to the underside shaft.

Double up the elastic, use several or get thicker stuff, but i'd recommend sticking to fabric covered electric, like hair bands, otherwise it might pinch

Some good options here, i would start with the cock ring
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline lvprcm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2021-01-09 14:03:20 »

It is an interesting approach although a bit hard to visualize. Never thought of something like that. I had to go look up the word "gooch". I had never heard of it before.

Offline timtwo

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2021-01-09 20:09:42 »
Haha, Heres a a couple pictures,

In this i've kind of combined what i described with some stretchy fabric tape, to try and train the foreskin, I've got another post on how this is working out.
This way the natural curve in my penis tends to help the stretch but the elastic allows some give and the rings will slip if it gets too much which is a good thing
« Last Edit: 2021-01-09 20:18:03 by timtwo »

Offline lvprcm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2021-01-09 21:54:39 »
Haha, Heres a a couple pictures,

In this i've kind of combined what i described with some stretchy fabric tape, to try and train the foreskin, I've got another post on how this is working out.
This way the natural curve in my penis tends to help the stretch but the elastic allows some give and the rings will slip if it gets too much which is a good thing

Hey thanks for putting up pictures to demonstrate. It's an amazing approach. Sorry to ask if you've already offered this but how long have you been doing this? I gather it has been very successful. Wished I had of this in my younger days.

Offline timtwo

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2021-01-09 22:06:14 »
Seems to be working quite well, I've only done this method a dozen or so times, for a few hours, over a few months.
I initially snapped my frenulum by accident, and for a year i just kinda came to terms with it, i stretched it and what not. But I've been actively stretching and exposing in the last few months and i realise that accident saved me a-lot of tying if i'd ever have wanted my penis the way it is.

Offline ponothin

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2021-01-11 17:32:01 »
I'm almost the same size flaccid/erect and I made some cock rings out of sex toys. They're that super soft fake skin and stretch really easy so they fit comfortable when soft/hard.

Offline urahara1

• NSFW Access
« Reply #8 on: 2021-01-14 05:32:59 »
Hey ponothin, I need a skinning back method that I can use on a daily basis and your method sounds like a great idea.

Can you share a few pics of the cock rings your have made using sex toys? I would really like to try those out.

Offline kp

« Reply #9 on: 2021-01-14 18:18:52 »
Thanks all for your amazing responses. Now I am thinking of getting a foreskin ring as this will be likely the best solution to my condition.

Offline Kylar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: 2021-01-14 19:14:20 »
https://pulledback.org/index.php?topic=18.0 have you looked at the collected methods?

Offline ponothin

• NSFW Access
« Reply #11 on: 2021-01-23 00:24:12 »
Hey ponothin, I need a skinning back method that I can use on a daily basis and your method sounds like a great idea.

Can you share a few pics of the cock rings your have made using sex toys? I would really like to try those out.

Made a post a few days ago