News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Successful spoon technique

Started by OneballFox, 2021-01-19 04:23:46

Previous topic - Next topic

OneballFox

Hey guys. I think I've nailed the spoon technique. Stays back fully soft and semi soft. Pic of foreskin for comparison included.

Kylar

DonFish

Daffyskin

Nice one Fox! How's it feeling for you?
Full-time retractor.
I just love tucking back and free-balling.

OneballFox

Quote from: Daffyskin on 2021-01-21 08:38:07
Nice one Fox! How's it feeling for you?

Yeah feels really good. Lasted about 3 hours today and that was doing a few things around the yard and a trip up the street. Was walking around the house naked and my wife put the heavy on me and when I became fully erect it popped back over the head. I'm definately thinking a fren mod is in order

DonFish

Quote from: OneballFox on 2021-01-21 09:09:36
Yeah feels really good. Lasted about 3 hours today and that was doing a few things around the yard and a trip up the street. Was walking around the house naked and my wife put the heavy on me and when I became fully erect it popped back over the head. I'm definately thinking a fren mod is in order
I guess there are no children around to get in the way of that fun then! ;D

OneballFox

Quote from: DonFish on 2021-01-21 18:50:05
I guess there are no children around to get in the way of that fun then! ;D
. Nah mate no kids lol

RedHead

Well done, and phwoar. That's a good one. :)

Shaky

I am a male of 45 years, and live for years with a bare head. It looks lovely.

Kylar