News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

glans exposure with rings and current problems!

Started by Wannabeboy, 2024-01-24 10:06:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Wannabeboy

Hello everyone!
I used glans rings to expose my glans. However my foreskin seems little bit swelling, but i can't take off the ring for retraction.
And my urinary meatus keeps itching every time it rubs my underwear. :(

Can you guys give some tips for swelling and meatus itchy?
plus! any recommendations and advices are welcome!

Thanx :)

Dorae

Swelling settles eventually, you can use ice pack to relieve it. For itching you can use any anti-fungal powder or baby powder.

ThePiemel

I think the swelling is a natural process that actually helps readjusting the skin. As long as it does not hurt. Foreskin and shaft skin are muscular skin. That contracts later to the new position. The skin will not get shorter but will contract better to the desired position afterwards. And stay there. I think it makes the skin wider so it can better wrinkle up over the shaft afterwards.

The itchy meatus will improve the longer you stay retracted. I like being retracted because I constantly feel my penis in my underwear. And also when I don't wear underwear.

With both, just be nice to your body. When it stings or gets itchy, use your foreskin for what it was designed for and cover up for a day. When it hurts just stop doing it for a while. When it does not, why worry. I think everybody here knows the swelling. I think all penises do that.

brycekez

Wannabeboy

Quote from: Dorae on 2024-01-24 12:06:16
Swelling settles eventually, you can use ice pack to relieve it. For itching you can use any anti-fungal powder or baby powder.

Thanx! I think powder might help for not sticking to my underwear!

Wannabeboy

Quote from: ThePiemel on 2024-01-24 22:38:19
I think the swelling is a natural process that actually helps readjusting the skin. As long as it does not hurt. Foreskin and shaft skin are muscular skin. That contracts later to the new position. The skin will not get shorter but will contract better to the desired position afterwards. And stay there. I think it makes the skin wider so it can better wrinkle up over the shaft afterwards.

The itchy meatus will improve the longer you stay retracted. I like being retracted because I constantly feel my penis in my underwear. And also when I don't wear underwear.

With both, just be nice to your body. When it stings or gets itchy, use your foreskin for what it was designed for and cover up for a day. When it hurts just stop doing it for a while. When it does not, why worry. I think everybody here knows the swelling. I think all penises do that.

Thanx for the comments! I cover& uncover glans with irregular basis! And i just want my foreskins keep retracted in place while not cover glans by itself lol:)
I should try various methods to keep it in palce! Thanx :)

Wannabeboy

Quote from: brycekez on 2024-01-25 06:10:35
where's the glan ring from? link?

I  got one from sounding plug to hold it in place :) 

anon21

Quote from: ThePiemel on 2024-01-24 22:38:19

Second all of this, if we're talking natural methods all these issues gradually lessen with enough time and consistency. My meatus would get sore from all the rubbing against my underwear but almost never happens these days, or at least I don't notice it does. Same with swelling.