News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

what do women say about denudation?

Started by andy, 2022-06-12 13:26:13

Previous topic - Next topic

andy

i have had my glans exposed for 28 years and have never met a woman who didn't like it. all my partners so far found denudation better than a covered glans. this is remarkable because we have a very low circumcision rate here in austria and a foreskin is therefore a standard appearance. what are your experiences? have you ever had a woman encourage or request you to keep the glans covered again?

Benji

I had a girlfriend for a short time in college that was fascinated that I was uncircumcised but kept my foreskin pulled/taped back 24/7. If a time ever came up where I wasn't pulled back, like out of the shower or maybe after sex, she would remind me to pull back again and tell me she likes to see the head. My current girlfriend is pretty indifferent about it, she knows I prefer to keep my glans exposed but as far as she's concerned it's just how my body is. She will play into keeping my foreskin pulled back tight during sex/oral/handjobs though and that's all I really need tbh.