News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

My glans rings

Started by 86FzW7tKPHZb, 2021-06-13 23:14:42

Previous topic - Next topic

86FzW7tKPHZb

hey yall, long time! I've been lurking these forms on and off but since I last posted I went more or less full time using glans rings. I've used a few silicone ones i've found around, but lately i've been using a few that I've made on a lathe.

I've made a few that were a little too loose but now i've dialed in on the best size for me. My latest creation is one out of ptfe plastic, but i've made one from stainless steel, brass and a couple from aluminum. These rings have helped me develop those deep shaft wrinkles so I can do a day or two without the rings and my foreskin will stay back all day even when active. The rings are very comfortable for me except for when i lie on my stomach when doing yoga for example.

I've misplaced a few so I can't show them all but I thought i'd share anyway. I still think about circumcision someday but I'm quite happy with the level of desensitization that i've achieved

https://imgur.com/a/CCAYPPj

bobenc0

Woah! That's very nice space between the glans and the foreskin when hard. Great when soft too, I would probably never even think about circumcision with such a cock
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

lvprcm

Really nice impressive results. I honestly got the initial impression that you were circumcised but on closer look you're not. What are PTFE plastics? I am impressed with the collections of rings you've worked with. I've been looking at getting a glans ring but finding the right fit will be critical. I am concern of losing the ring when I am flaccid, slipping off. It will be interesting trying to explain that at the conference room.  ;D

86FzW7tKPHZb

Yeah the difference between too tight and too loose for me is about 1/64" for the hard rings. For soft rings obviously there is a lot more wiggle room. PTFE is essentially Teflon, it's a very nice plastic to machine and is very body safe.

I'd love to do a fancy one made of a hardwood with a brass inlay like a fancy ring haha.

If you're worried about loosing it is suggest briefs or boxer briefs.

headytimes

You are getting an amazing effect with those glans rings. I have just started experimenting with some simple 1in welded stainless steel rings from Home Depot. They come in packs of 4. Currently wearing all four and it is surprisingly comfortable during the day. I'm a pretty extreme grower so the rings can sit nicely behind my head with a little lube. Circulation and ability to pee etc seems fine. Yeah wouldn't wear it at night I think an erection would be a world of pain.

Retracted since Summer 2016

86FzW7tKPHZb

Surprisingly with my rings erections don't really hurt! Just a little uncomfortable but no big deal.