News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

I need help at my pullback yourney

Started by BackPuller123, 2023-11-25 17:04:50

Previous topic - Next topic

BackPuller123

Hi Guys,

I need help with my retraction,
so I want to get started at permanent retraction but i have a few questions that I d like to get answerd

1 I want to know how long it took you until your foreskin stayed back on its own when flacid
2 what method goes faster or is more effectife: glans ring or tape (I tried out a few technique in the last few days and those worked best for me)
3 can I use all kinds of spirit to dry out my gland and inner skin
4  was there any kind of special tipp that helped you out

Thanks for all your answers ;>)

Oenomaus

Hi BackPuller!
You will have to struggle for 3 weeks, after that you are going to feel normal about retracting.
The best method for me is the simplest: just pull the foreskin back. This way, the inner foreskin will dry as well and will get "trained to stay back".
Best is to stay away from alcohol and other substances. Skin is going to dry itself, in a healthy way.
You can try almond oil to keep things soft.
I'm doing now 27 days retracted and at the beginning i was setting a challenge to retract one month and then get covered again, but now I realise that im not covering back at the end of month.
Just feels better retracted.  8)
Tip: if you want to masturbaste, keep the foreskin back.

Nivek

I agree with Oenomaus above! Best to stay away from alcohol and other substances.

For me, I also started just pulling the foreskin back. After some time, but not too long (few weeks or one or two months, I cant remember anymore), it would stay back by itself! During that time I would have to constantly adjust it. When the skin pulls forward, pull it back again! I wore tight briefs which were helpful.

Nowadays, there's other useful methods such as glans ring and Japanese paper rolling method. Right now I'm using Japanese paper rolling method to dry out my inner foreskin as simply pulling back doesn't get it totally dry.

Taping is fun and I do it occasionally to expose the inner foreskin. To remove tape easily, use soap while bathing.