News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

How do I make my foreskin stay back?

Started by hello123, 2023-11-24 06:09:47

Previous topic - Next topic

hello123

I have tried to make my foreskin stay back, but I can't keep the head of my penis exposed. I am new to holding my foreskin back, so I would like some tips from people who know what they're doing :)

jafar_t

Quote from: hello123 on 2023-11-24 06:09:47
I have tried to make my foreskin stay back, but I can't keep the head of my penis exposed. I am new to holding my foreskin back, so I would like some tips from people who know what they're doing :)

Try this https://pulledback.org/index.php?topic=3657.0 It works very well for me.

Pulled Back Foreskin

Quote from: jafar_t on 2023-11-24 06:47:36
Try this https://pulledback.org/index.php?topic=3657.0 It works very well for me.

Not to be a downer or anything, but according to your previous posts, you're cut. The "paper rolling method" only appeared on the forum maybe a month or two ago, so how could it have worked very well for you...? You don't have a foreskin...
PBF

jafar_t

Quote from: Pulled Back Foreskin on 2023-11-24 09:46:22
Not to be a downer or anything, but according to your previous posts, you're cut. The "paper rolling method" only appeared on the forum maybe a month or two ago, so how could it have worked very well for you...? You don't have a foreskin...

I am cut very loose and therefore have excessive foreskin (inner skin) when I am very flaccid, because I am a grower. I use this method to hold my remaining inner skin back and it works extremely well. In addition, my inner skin never dried up despite being cut now it is dry.