News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Purpose for retraction matters

Started by pullingback, 2023-04-09 14:09:59

Previous topic - Next topic

pullingback

Hi Guys,

I am new to here. I appreciate all the valuable comments and experiences shared here.

I think most people may believe the gland is the most sensitive part (I apologoze if it is only my misunderstanding), but as I read along the posts, many users report the inner foreskin is at least as sensitive as, if not more than, the gland.

If ones practise permanent retraction for purposes other than desensitization such as appearance, methods do not matter much. However, if people like me aim to desensitize by permanent retaction, I suspect the effectiveness of spoon method is limited.

Spoon method does a great job in holding position, it may be good to desensitize the gland but not the inner foreskin, as it is folded inside, which indeed is the most sensitive part.

Some users introduce cock rings or coin method as alternatives, i bet they will be better for guys looking for desensitization, coz it helps to expose the inner foreskin for keratinization in addition to the gland.

Any thoughts?

DiagonalFunctor

Since exposing the inner foreskin requires quite an elaborate configuration of various utilities, the keratenizetion of it by exposure is out of the question if you are not very, very determined. The only other thing apart from just irritating it with a towel or something like that, would be to apply some sort of agent that induces the keratinization. For that, look up estradiol and rubbing alcohol on this forum.

Also, your motivations for wanting to desensitize the inner foreskin are unclear from the post and I wonder: Why would you want to do that? Are you looking for a texture change, or perhaps you're interested in desensitizing both the glans and the inner foreskin to form a sort of natural condom for hygienic purposes? The latter may be benefitial for guarding against certain STDs as the bacteria have harder time penetrating the skin protected by keratin layers. Otherwise, I see no good reason for wanting that.

Fren

Before I started retracting I would have said my glans and inner foreskin were as sensitive as eachother, now after retracting for a while the glans has dried out and become used to the feeling of fabric and is less sensitive than the inner foreskin, which is still pretty much as sensitive as ever, infact because iv been using a glans ring to keep retracted I feel like where the Corona meets the inner foreskin is the most sensitive part and hasn't really dried out much at all, it has a bit because iv been applying surgical spirits every day, but yeah I think anything that doesn't expose the inner foreskin to the air and fabric isn't gonna let that part get any keratinization or lose any sensitivity, I especially feel like the spoon method actually prevents drying of the inner foreskin because it folds over and prevents it from drying or getting any abrasion from fabric,
Recently iv been intentionally rubbing that part with fabric each day to try and toughen it up a bit

pullingback

Quote from: DiagonalFunctor on 2023-04-09 20:18:26
Since exposing the inner foreskin requires quite an elaborate configuration of various utilities, the keratenizetion of it by exposure is out of the question if you are not very, very determined. The only other thing apart from just irritating it with a towel or something like that, would be to apply some sort of agent that induces the keratinization. For that, look up estradiol and rubbing alcohol on this forum.

Also, your motivations for wanting to desensitize the inner foreskin are unclear from the post and I wonder: Why would you want to do that? Are you looking for a texture change, or perhaps you're interested in desensitizing both the glans and the inner foreskin to form a sort of natural condom for hygienic purposes? The latter may be benefitial for guarding against certain STDs as the bacteria have harder time penetrating the skin protected by keratin layers. Otherwise, I see no good reason for wanting that.

Sorry for my confusion. My motivation for desensitization is to last longer in bed, and therefore both the sensitivity of gland and inner foreskin count. Yes, apparently rubbing alcohol may be a way, let me give it a try. Thanks.

pullingback

Quote from: Fren on 2023-04-09 22:53:21
Before I started retracting I would have said my glans and inner foreskin were as sensitive as eachother, now after retracting for a while the glans has dried out and become used to the feeling of fabric and is less sensitive than the inner foreskin, which is still pretty much as sensitive as ever, infact because iv been using a glans ring to keep retracted I feel like where the Corona meets the inner foreskin is the most sensitive part and hasn't really dried out much at all, it has a bit because iv been applying surgical spirits every day, but yeah I think anything that doesn't expose the inner foreskin to the air and fabric isn't gonna let that part get any keratinization or lose any sensitivity, I especially feel like the spoon method actually prevents drying of the inner foreskin because it folds over and prevents it from drying or getting any abrasion from fabric,
Recently iv been intentionally rubbing that part with fabric each day to try and toughen it up a bit

Hi Fren seems like we are on the same road. Apparently rubbing alcohol may be a way to handle the inner foreskin as suggested. I will give it a try.

May I know your motivation for desensitizing?

Thanks.

Fren

Quote from: pullingback on 2023-04-09 23:58:55
Hi Fren seems like we are on the same road. Apparently rubbing alcohol may be a way to handle the inner foreskin as suggested. I will give it a try.

May I know your motivation for desensitizing?

Thanks.

Applying surgical spirits twice or more a day has definitely sped things up for me a lot, but still the parts protected by the glans ring are much more sensitive and less dry than the glans which rubs against fabric 24/7,
I think it's a great way to toughen up the skin but I think it's not gonna get properly tough without building up a thicker skin layer which the body does in reaction to abrasion, that's my hunch anyway but I'm not so far along on my journey so we'll see

Pretty much my main motivation for desensitizing is to have better sexual stamina really, iv found numbing creams helpful in the past but I want to find a way to achieve that without chemicals

noob_without_hood

For everyone that is trying to have more sexual stamina - the Best thing is to practice edging. While masturbating - try to practice it for minimum 1 hour. This way you build up the stamina and more importantly - patience. If you do this for around 1 month - I promise you you will be the King in bed.
When you engage in sexual act (sex or masturbation) - the first 10-15 minutes it is super easy to cum. However if 15 minutes pass - in your mind you get used to the stimulation and then it begins the fun part as anticipation builds up and you learn to control it - if you do this for 1 hour - it doesn't matter if you cum or not - you will be super satisfied and your stamina will be improved. Do this for 1 month and you will be sex god.

jafar_t

Quote from: Fren on 2023-04-10 02:21:33
Applying surgical spirits twice or more a day has definitely sped things up for me a lot, but still the parts protected by the glans ring are much more sensitive and less dry than the glans which rubs against fabric 24/7,
I think it's a great way to toughen up the skin but I think it's not gonna get properly tough without building up a thicker skin layer which the body does in reaction to abrasion, that's my hunch anyway but I'm not so far along on my journey so we'll see

Pretty much my main motivation for desensitizing is to have better sexual stamina really, iv found numbing creams helpful in the past but I want to find a way to achieve that without chemicals

You should really try the Japanese toilet paper method, which constantly dries up the foreskin. This method works wonderfully, and is yet very cheap and simple.