Author Topic: Glands Pump  (Read 3723 times)

Offline druid

• NSFW Access
Glands Pump
« on: 2020-06-28 04:04:46 »
Hi
Just bought a glands pump and only been using it for a couple of days as often as I can and it seems to be working even if only a little bit at the moment.

This is the item I bought delivery was fast as well.
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000002568565.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.12474c4dNsj8cm

I tried it right out the box but it was painful so I turned the rubber cap inside out and cut all the little rubber spikes off with a pair of nail cutters, then put it back the right way and now its fun.
Hopefully with time my glands will expand and flare and I will be able to stop wear rings to keep the skin back.

Would reccomend
UK Eunuch, been skinning back aslong as I can remember.

Offline Johnny_V

• NSFW Access
Re: Glands Pump
« Reply #1 on: 2020-06-28 05:47:01 »
I have the same (almost), and in my experience, any result you gain with it is temporary, it doesn't matter if you pump just the glans or the whole penis.

Offline druid

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2020-06-28 11:31:33 »
Well maybe but it does seem to be working.
UK Eunuch, been skinning back aslong as I can remember.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2020-06-28 12:32:33 »
Hi
Just bought a glands pump and only been using it for a couple of days as often as I can and it seems to be working even if only a little bit at the moment.

This is the item I bought delivery was fast as well.
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000002568565.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.12474c4dNsj8cm

I tried it right out the box but it was painful so I turned the rubber cap inside out and cut all the little rubber spikes off with a pair of nail cutters, then put it back the right way and now its fun.
Hopefully with time my glands will expand and flare and I will be able to stop wear rings to keep the skin back.

Would reccomend

I have the same (almost), and in my experience, any result you gain with it is temporary, it doesn't matter if you pump just the glans or the whole penis.

So i would be interested, i thought the experience might be Temporary  though
Love skining back and letting my head show