News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

circumcision in Tunisia

Started by retractedskin_00, 2020-06-12 17:27:50

Previous topic - Next topic

retractedskin_00

Hello everybody!
when I was on vacation in Tunisia I came across nude men on the beach and they wore their foreskins back by the help of the rings in attachment. Because i was really curious i wanted to know the circumcision prevalence in Tunisia. Because of their religion the circumcision prevalence is more than 80%. It's interesting to see that these men rather keep their foreskin and wear it retracted and not undergo under the blade.

thesevenpointfive

Thats interesting, did you buy those there, they seem to have a wide band around the sides, which looks like they would really keep the skin back
Love skining back and letting my head show

Fabik

Quote from: retractedskin_00 on 2020-06-12 17:27:50
It's interesting to see that these men rather keep their foreskin and wear it retracted and not undergo under the blade.
So in other words, you're saying some people there are not circumcised but instead retract ?

Also I'm pretty sure the islamic religion is hostile to public nudity - back when I had a turkish colleague he was shoked that here women breastfeed their babies in public without shame.

Rancher

I've always been impressed with Islamic circumcisions. They are very high and tight, exposing so much inner Foreskin. I've seen a few circumcisions in Turkey where the circ scar is almost at the base of the penis.
Nothing I like better than peeling my foreskin back as tightly as I can

__

Quote from: Rancher on 2020-06-14 04:31:15
I've always been impressed with Islamic circumcisions. They are very high and tight, exposing so much inner Foreskin. I've seen a few circumcisions in Turkey where the circ scar is almost at the base of the penis.

But there is not one 'Islamic circumcision' because Islam is so diverse.

Rancher

Quite right, but the tendency in Muslim countries is definitely high and tight from my experience.
Nothing I like better than peeling my foreskin back as tightly as I can

Thisisausername

Anyone have a link to these or know what they are called? I can't see them because I am new, but I'm intrigued.

Stickler99

I'm surprised to hear about beach nudity in an Islamic country.
Where abouts was it?

thesevenpointfive

Quote from: retractedskin_00 on 2020-06-12 17:27:50
Hello everybody!
when I was on vacation in Tunisia I came across nude men on the beach and they wore their foreskins back by the help of the rings in attachment. Because i was really curious i wanted to know the circumcision prevalence in Tunisia. Because of their religion the circumcision prevalence is more than 80%. It's interesting to see that these men rather keep their foreskin and wear it retracted and not undergo under the blade.

The cock rings in this is what i use, these really keep the skin back
Love skining back and letting my head show

4toA2

Where can I buy rings like this please?

Rob

I made something almost exactly like that out of high quality very stretchy silicone mat I had at work. Used a leather hole punch and the ID is perfect to slip around the glans and not come off no matter what state. I am definitely a grower so it took some experimentation for sizes