News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

How can I see pictures?

Started by Curious, 2020-06-11 11:47:11

Previous topic - Next topic

Curious

I can't see any pictures from topics. Am I the only one?
Pulled back permanent since 26th of December 2021

Wednesday

Your not the only one.  I'm still waiting.  The moderator is granting permission gradually due to the large number of members.  Patience. 
Exposed heads look best.

Kylar

Quote from: Wednesday on 2020-06-11 16:28:25
Your not the only one.  I'm still waiting.  The moderator is granting permission gradually due to the large number of members.  Patience.

That's already over (I hope I mentioned that in Site Stuff or whatever it's now called).

Any new people are granted permission manually and that depends on if I don't forget someone by accident, and if the person seems legit and applicable.

RetractedStatement

Pullbacknewbie

Still waiting and i dont know why im 22 and the pictures helped alot

Kylar

Quote from: RetractedStatement on 2020-06-12 22:37:57
Also still waiting.

Maybe because we know literally nothing about you so far?

Kylar

Quote from: Pullbacknewbie on 2020-06-12 23:09:41
Still waiting and i dont know why im 22 and the pictures helped alot

I probably just missed adding you to the usergroup when I was sorting.

On the other hand you did say you were 18 at some point and that wasn't 4 years ago so...

Boy0414

Quote from: Kylar on 2020-06-11 17:01:59
That's already over (I hope I mentioned that in Site Stuff or whatever it's now called).

Any new people are granted permission manually and that depends on if I don't forget someone by accident, and if the person seems legit and applicable.

I'm curious did I granted yet? 😉

Kylar

Quote from: Boy0414 on 2020-06-13 03:46:12
I'm curious did I granted yet? 😉

I sent you a PM a few days ago.

Dck

I'm new too, so I'm also waiting....
What's the wait time btw

Kylar

Quote from: Dck on 2020-06-14 15:49:28
I'm new too, so I'm also waiting....
What's the wait time btw

There's no wait time.  Read the posts about it.

Hint: access is not given by default, neither automatically, nor manually. there literally wouldn't be any sense in manually giving access to accounts after some time - especially if they haven't posted anything. You haven't postef anything, until you do there's no reason to give 18+ access to you (or anyone else in the same boat)

Kylar

And sorry if I sound extremely jaded but I've really done everything possible to make people read the damn thing, explained a dozen times, and still people think it's a time gate even though that has not been said ever, and it literally makes no sense in the light of the reasons behind the access change.

And I'm just kinda tired of it.

So here's Yet Another Goddamn Recap for this particular thread:

• No default access because non-users, spambots shouldn't access the members' 18+ content
  • No default access because any random registered user is no different from non-users and spambots
  • This obviously doesn't change if they just sit in the corner for 7, 30, 365 days doing nothing, because why would it?
  • Post stuff.  Write an introduction.  Don't lie about your age (now that I've said it, everyone's gonna lie about it, fuck me).  Do things that show that you're a human being interested in keeping your foreskin retracted.
  • And if, after that, I still miss giving you the access, hit me up in DM, I'm always happy to smooth it out.  Even if I sound super annoyed out here because I had to explain this a million times.