News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

can't see images in threads

Started by Charsi, 2020-06-11 11:17:22

Previous topic - Next topic

Charsi

Why can't I see images posted on any of the threads??

Kylar

Because you didn't read the Announcements, Information, README.TXT board.

Curious

I can't see any pics either.
Pulled back permanent since 26th of December 2021

Kylar

Ah, a write-only user.  Always happy to see those.

soundsgreat87

Hazeleye

Quote from: Kylar on 2020-06-11 11:47:28
Because you didn't read the Announcements, Information, README.TXT board.

Once a member, maybe he should also read the 'Help' link as well. I think all of should look at that more!

Charsi

It's useless if we can't see pictures in this forum. We can not get ideas of the technique by just reading the steps. I am afraid i have to leave this forum in that case because it's not helping me anymore.

Hazeleye

Quote from: Charsi on 2020-06-13 10:32:32
It's useless if we can't see pictures in this forum. We can not get ideas of the technique by just reading the steps. I am afraid i have to leave this forum in that case because it's not helping me anymore.
If you choose not to follow Kylar's suggestion and register so that you will have access to everything, then maybe you should just leave since you don't choose to comply to have what you want.