Author Topic: How can I masturbate dry w/o foreskin if my hands always get sweaty?  (Read 4069 times)

Offline zainmoreland9

My hands get so sweaty that it's too rough to masturbate. It's like using those rubber gloves for dish-washing when you masturbate.

How does one masturbate without foreskin with sweaty hands?

Offline Fabik

• NSFW Access
I don't understand the problem. Masturbate dry means you don't use any extra product such as cream or lube. Sweat from your own hands doesn't count.

Offline Kylar

• Global Moderator
I don't understand the problem. Masturbate dry means you don't use any extra product such as cream or lube. Sweat from your own hands doesn't count.

I think he was asking more like "how is it possible, it just doesn't seem to work for me"

My hands get so sweaty that it's too rough to masturbate. It's like using those rubber gloves for dish-washing when you masturbate.

How does one masturbate without foreskin with sweaty hands?

You use some lubrication if you want to glide directly over the glans — cut guys do it too.  Or you tug on the shaft without covering the head, so using the foreskin but not really.  Which is also what cut guys do if they can even move their shaft skin.

Offline Nivek

• NSFW Access
Sweat/ moisture does make it hard to masturbate for me. When you're pulled back, and it's all dry, everything is so smooth when your hand glides, you can go totally dry.

But sometimes, there is some sweat and I find it does prevent the hand from gliding.  If you use soap or moisturizer to masturbate, then that's different!

Offline Rob

• NSFW Access
I think it's funny because I have the same issue. Sometimes you get excited and the hands sweat a little bit. Or it's a warm day, whatever. Usually end up grabbing some kind of lube anyway but it is hot to jerk dry for a little bit if your dick can take it.

Offline PermanetlyBareKnob

• NSFW Access
There’s a lot of ways to masturbate without using your foreskin!  Holding the skin back and stroking your shaft and glans without look can nice, but it doesn’t work very well, if you get sweaty hands.  Doing the same thing with lube is a bit messier, but feels amazing.

My typical technique is pull back my skin, and wrap my thumb and forefinger around my shaft right up against the back of the corona. Then I tug back and forth so my fingers bounce against the glans and stretch/tug the inner foreskin.

Another option is to grip just a bit further back on the shaft so you get some foreskin motion on the shaft without covering the glans.