News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Out In The Garden

Started by Johnscot, 2020-06-10 19:17:30

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnscot

Ok, so bear with me on this......

I like gardening and I've noticed that when I've been busy in the garden in the afternoons at the end of the day my hands are very dry, sooooo....

I wondered if the soil would have the same effect on my glans and penis skin, and it does.

It's best to use fine, silty soil no stones, rub it over your glans and foreskin, leave it on at least until it's dried or as long as possible. Wash off and your glans are now dried and skin desensitized.

It really works and although the effects from a single treatment is temporary, repeated it does seem to have a lasting effect.   

burtonian

So you suggest rubbing the thin skin and mucosa of you pride and joy with soil that could contain a host of bacteria possibly including the bacterial toxin that causes tetanus or, if you are really unlucky, the leptospirosis bacteria causing Weil's disease.  The latter commonly spread by the pee of mice and rats, not unusual night-time visitors to gardens.  You'll excuse me if I pass on this!  Although, come to think of it, I am happy to garden bare handed.

Older members may have heard of a product called Fuller's Earth which I think was a kind of fine, pure clay that was very absorbent.  I think it was used to draw grease stains from fabric years ago.  I don't know if it can still be obtained but something like this, first heated to sterilise it, may be a safer and effective alternative.

I never thought when I began retracting as a fun way of avoiding balanitis that I would be pondering what I suppose we could call 'soil science '. 

burtonian

After looking on Wiki I found that variants of Fuller's Earth have been used for centuries for a variety of purposes including skin treatments and make-up, so-called 'medicinal clay' is used mixed with oils or water as modern spa treatments.  Johnscot you say you used fine, silty soil, that is claylike soil;  you may well be onto something but I would still hesitate to use the soil off my vegetable plot.

I congratulate you on your lateral thinking though!

Daffyskin

Quote from: Johnscot on 2020-06-10 19:17:30
use fine, silty soil no stones, rub it over your glans and foreskin,   
:o   - that's very resourceful of you but not something that I would contemplate doing.

Quote from: burtonian on 2020-06-10 20:22:01
I am happy to garden bare handed.
I always wear gloves ever since I put my hand in some cat faeces !
Full-time retractor.
I just love tucking back and free-balling.

Johnscot

Quote from: burtonian on 2020-06-10 20:22:01
So you suggest rubbing the thin skin and mucosa of you pride and joy with soil that could contain a host of bacteria possibly including the bacterial toxin that causes tetanus or, if you are really unlucky, the leptospirosis bacteria causing Weil's disease.  The latter commonly spread by the pee of mice and rats, not unusual night-time visitors to gardens.  You'll excuse me if I pass on this!  Although, come to think of it, I am happy to garden bare handed.

Older members may have heard of a product called Fuller's Earth which I think was a kind of fine, pure clay that was very absorbent.  I think it was used to draw grease stains from fabric years ago.  I don't know if it can still be obtained but something like this, first heated to sterilise it, may be a safer and effective alternative.

I never thought when I began retracting as a fun way of avoiding balanitis that I would be pondering what I suppose we could call 'soil science '.

Jeez, do you even allow your partner to be in the same room as you during sex!!!

Rancher

I sometimes get off on retracting my foreskin tightly and masturbating with the clay compound. Clay compounds used for facial masks are especially good at totally drying out the exposed glans quickly. The sensations can be sublime.
Nothing I like better than peeling my foreskin back as tightly as I can