News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

My attempts at spoon method

Started by Fabik, 2020-05-26 11:47:10

Previous topic - Next topic

Fabik

So after doing various attempts using no method, which succedded at day but failed at night I went for a few weeks wearing the foreskin again.

Now I felt like trying the spoon method, so I expect to be able to hid the problematic inner foreskin beneath the outer foreskin, so that it doesn't swell or itch.

So far it doesn't work as expected. It works for the front of the penis where I can truck the inner foreskin under the outer with the help of the spoon handle. But I cannot rotate it to the sides like in the demo, so the inner foreskin still shows to both sides.

If I was already retracting and the skin is dry, it's even more problematic because the spoonhandle will simply adhere to the skin and attempt to move it will just hurt. And when removing the spoon-handle the skin just rolls back. So this only works with wet skin.

And thanks god I had already been retracting without any technique so that my glans is tolerant to touch, if I had to do that when starting it would definitely be completely unbearable.

I still hope trucking my inner foreskin, even in part, within the outer will help to spend the night retracted without having swelling when waking up. However due to the unavoidable erections I seriously doubt this will stay in place.

Daffyskin

Maybe the spoon handle is not a good shape and size for you, have a look around to see if there is something else you can use.
When I first started, I tried using a spoon but it didn't work very well. So I used a pencil with a rounded end. See here: https://pulledback.org/index.php?topic=1337.0
I also wet the inner skin with spit so that the pencil can roll around easily, otherwise the skin gets pulled back out when I withdraw the implement.
If it comes untucked over night, then just re-tuck it in the morning and enjoy the act. You will need to untuck it to wash round there anyway.
If you find an implement that works for you then post it in my thread.  ;)

Good luck.
Full-time retractor.
I just love tucking back and free-balling.

burtonian

Although a spoon works for me my 'tool of choice' is a short length of plastic broken off a jumbo sized paper clip.  It is about 60 or 70 mm long and oval in cross section, say 3mm x 2mm, with one end rounded.  I retract my foreskin, ensuring that it is dry, then use a very small amount of an over the counter antiseptic cream (Savlon in the UK) to lubricate the inner foreskin only.  Do not use too much, about a matchhead's worth.  This allows smooth rotation of the plastic around the 'pocket' created and also allows the plastic itself to be rotated as it nears the frenulum.  Always rotate the plastic towards the frenulum, that is clockwise on one side and anti clockwise on the other side.  Sounds unduly complicated but it makes a neater tuck.  As others have said, finding the right spot to start the tuck is also key.  The small amount of cream isn't enough to cause failure of the tuck and is soon absorbed as you will find when you untuck.  This method works overnight for me even when sleeping naked. 

Daffyskin

Good one, burtonian.
How about taking a photo and posting here: https://pulledback.org/index.php?topic=1337.0  ;)
Full-time retractor.
I just love tucking back and free-balling.

Fabik

Quote from: Daffyskin on 2020-05-27 08:31:14
Maybe the spoon handle is not a good shape and size for you, have a look around to see if there is something else you can use.
When I first started, I tried using a spoon but it didn't work very well. So I used a pencil with a rounded end. See here: https://pulledback.org/index.php?topic=1337.0
Thanks for the tip, I tried but it was a total failure. The pencil is way too thick, so when rolling the foreskin over it, the inner foreskin is rolled as usual and not trucked like it should for the spoon method.

So far I was almost successful sleeping with the spoon method, it's less disturbing than using no method (exposing inner skin), because the sensitive inner skin is "inside" and so it is confortable and feels peaceful, not like usual where it feels weird and unnatural after a while.

HOWEVER very easly in the morning I woke up with major pain down there so I had to pull my foreskin back for the rest of the night. I'll try again and see what I can do. The fact I like to sleep on my stomach doesn't help, it's perfectly confortable when wearing the foreskin but awful when the glans is exposed.

M_back__uk

If you're struggling, I would suggest a cotton bud like a q-tip, just moisten your penis and the cotton bud and the rest is the same - I often do this once I get out of the shower as I don't have a spoon in the bathroom and has worked well for me so far!!

Fabik

Quote from: M_back__uk on 2020-06-02 06:49:13
If you're struggling, I would suggest a cotton bud like a q-tip, just moisten your penis and the cotton bud and the rest is the same - I often do this once I get out of the shower as I don't have a spoon in the bathroom and has worked well for me so far!!
Well I could try that but wouldn't cotton stick to the inner foreskin when doing that ?

In all cases I officially gave up the spoon method it just doesn't work for me. I tryied again and repeatedly failed, my foreskin just rolls back to it's usual position no matter what I do and don't stay trucked inside.

Fabik

Quote from: M_back__uk on 2020-06-02 06:49:13
So indeed, this works well for trucking the skin, but mine untruck itself naturally over time. For other people that might still be great advice though.

Boy0414

I'd like to ask if I use the spoon method, when doing it for long like few weeks/months later, the foreskin will be shorter or any changes or?

Kylar

Quote from: Boy0414 on 2020-06-09 13:12:52
I'd like to ask if I use the spoon method, when doing it for long like few weeks/months later, the foreskin will be shorter or any changes or?

I don't think it will be shorter, but it's likely to get used to lying in that particular position more.