Poll

Did your head flare out considerably after achieving permanent 24/7 retraction?

Yes, it did!
I´m not sure about it.
No, unfortunatelly not.

Author Topic: Did your head flare out considerably after achieving permanent 24/7 retraction?  (Read 16390 times)

Offline onyx99

• NSFW Access
Hello I´m really interested in the long term effects of retraction on the size of the head.
On pictures it always seems like circumcised guys have a considerable flare on the glans.
I wonder if this status is also achievable throughout pulling back. The hypothesis is, that because
of permanent slight friction and very little arousal the glans expands without any restricting
foreskin in the way. In the long term this effect becomes permanent which promotes easier skinning back
because of a larger coronal ridge.
I didn`t encounter a significant enlargement on my head unfortunatelly or it has been so shallow over the years i didnt
recognize

If you got any proof by means of pictures please feel free to submit them! (Before / After)

Offline soundsgreat87

I've heard a lot of anecdotal stories from guys who've skinned back for long periods saying that their glans flared out, but I'm not really sure I buy it 100%. I've had my skin back for almost 7 months now, and it........ might be slightly bigger than before? It's hard to tell. I wish I had made some proper measurements.

That, and I've known plenty of cut guys with totally non-flared cockheads, so...

schnaebi

I would say mine has flared out noticeably, but that process took years. But then again I don't have any measurements either and who knows how it would have developed without skinning back... The larger coronal ridge certainly helps to keep the skin from rolling over.

Offline onyx99

• NSFW Access
During that time, did you have it permanently exposed ? could it be a factor if one's foreskin isn't pulled back at ALL TIMES? I wish mine had become larger but looking back sometimes maybe I wasn't consistent enough.

schnaebi

Yes, 24/7 for over ~12 years now... If pulling back really has an influence then doing it constantly will certainly help, but your genes will play the biggest part so I wouldn't count on any dramatic changes!

Offline soundsgreat87

I also wonder if friction plays a role too. For example, if you're a shower and you wear loose underwear, your glans is going to get a lot more rubbing against the cloth than if you're a grower with tight underwear.

Offline RetractedinCornwall

Yes, my glans was quite flat until I started retracting, now I have a flared corona and a noticeable crease where my corona has risen. It is also becoming more resistant to times when my foreskin is foward

Offline halfard

• NSFW Access
  • skin back always looks and feels good
I had the same thoughts.

1) IF the head is bigger than the shaft anyway, when we are born, the foreskin would have to be stretched a tiny amount, to cover it but when the head is no longer covered, where does this extra skin go?? it must shrink back/relax.

2) the penis head of circumcised guys is rougher.  Being permanently exposed, the head gets rubbed as they walk etc and this must have some effect like it does to our hands, making it less smooth and slippery for the skin to roll/slide over..

Whatever reason, my skin stays back all the time, looks and feels great.  Now, after 20yrs retracted, I have difficulty rolling the skin back again.
Always found bare-headed penis soooo sexy.  Started keeping my skin back many years ago, looks and feels great, especially rubs when out commando.  My foreskin stays back all the time. Masturbate dry: skin back tight, wrap finger and thumb round cock where head joins shaft, like circumcised guy.

Offline halfard

• NSFW Access
  • skin back always looks and feels good
didn't answer the question: 'head flare' the head certainly APPEARS to be bigger OR shaft skin is tighter/relaxed OR it is the contrast in size of head and shaft.

yes, wish I had 'before' and 'after' photos/measurements.
Always found bare-headed penis soooo sexy.  Started keeping my skin back many years ago, looks and feels great, especially rubs when out commando.  My foreskin stays back all the time. Masturbate dry: skin back tight, wrap finger and thumb round cock where head joins shaft, like circumcised guy.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
Hello I´m really interested in the long term effects of retraction on the size of the head.
On pictures it always seems like circumcised guys have a considerable flare on the glans.
I wonder if this status is also achievable throughout pulling back. The hypothesis is, that because
of permanent slight friction and very little arousal the glans expands without any restricting
foreskin in the way. In the long term this effect becomes permanent which promotes easier skinning back
because of a larger coronal ridge.
I didn`t encounter a significant enlargement on my head unfortunatelly or it has been so shallow over the years i didnt
recognize

If you got any proof by means of pictures please feel free to submit them! (Before / After)

Yes i get the same
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
I suspect that part of the reason for the glans flaring out in circumcised men is that pull that the relatively tight skin exerts on the glans. Especially during erection. With a foreskin, even if it's pulled back, there's always slack, unless you use something like the tape or latex methods. So there's not usually that tension of the shaft skin pulling back on the head and opening up the sulcus. I know that my head flares out noticeably when I use the tape method and have and erection. And that's just short term. With a circumcision, this would be permanent, and might promote glans expansion over time. Of course, Soundsgreat87 has been wearing that ring with his skin pulled back over it. I would think that that too would exert the type of tension I'm talking about, at least to some extent. But he says he hasn't noticed much flaring. Maybe 7 months just isn't long enough to cause a significant flare. Who knows.

Offline Retracted

• NSFW Access
I went through puberty while I was retracting. I remember when my corona fully separated at the base. It was separating unevenly, and one day, I decided to pull it back with some force. It stung a little, but I remember the corona slowly mushrooming out as the skin let go. I actually thought it looked so gross at first! The nice mushroom shape definitely helped in keeping my foreskin back, though. Before that, I would constantly feel the foreskin ride up on the smooth glans and I was always secretly pulling it back when I could. I personally think my glans would not be as big as it is. It being exposed while my penis changed shape and matured probably made it swell more than it would have under the skin. I say this because my penis was super smooth throughout the length when erect. My foreskin would cover my glans fully and you could not see the shape of the head at all. Now, when I pull the foreskin over the head, I can definitely see the shape of it.

I wish I had pictures to show... You just don't think of those things at such a young age.