News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Goal of the retraction method?

Started by guest90, 2015-11-16 05:02:28

Previous topic - Next topic

What is your goal regarding the foreskin status?

To stay pulled back full-time without any goods or device
134 (82.2%)
Pulled back full time with the help of some device
4 (2.5%)
Part time, without any device
20 (12.3%)
Part time, using some device
2 (1.2%)
Other, please specify in the comment
3 (1.8%)

Total Members Voted: 163

anon21

Part time without any device I guess. I just want mine to stop rolling back forward by itself, and I think I can say I've achieved it.

http://pulledback.org/index.php?action=gallery;sa=view;pic=589

Resqdave

My goal is to stay retracted all of the time without any device.  I much prefer the look of my cock with the head fully exposed.  And I prefer to masturbate and have sex with my head fully exposed for more stimulation.  Cleanliness is of course a plus. It I have ever had a big issue with smegma because I have always retracted before urination and when possible wipe my head clean afterward.  Love the feeling of the bare head in my pants although that sensation is becoming more normal and I don't get the erections as often from it.   

thesevenpointfive

My skin will not stay back, without using say the spoon method, but i spend weeks with it back, hence i had a poll where if you spend months with it back, do you ever consider making it permanent
Love skining back and letting my head show

knowmore123

My goal was to make my self comfortable in both the state i.e. with exposed glans as well as covered and i have achieved it. Now i really don't have any discomfort to keep my penis head bare all the time.