News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Goal of the retraction method?

Started by guest90, 2015-11-16 05:02:28

Previous topic - Next topic

What is your goal regarding the foreskin status?

To stay pulled back full-time without any goods or device
133 (82.1%)
Pulled back full time with the help of some device
4 (2.5%)
Part time, without any device
20 (12.3%)
Part time, using some device
2 (1.2%)
Other, please specify in the comment
3 (1.9%)

Total Members Voted: 162

guest90

Hi,

I know a lot of guys here like their foreskin retracted and some of them are struggling to keep it that way.

What I want to know is to what extent do you want it pulled back?

Sorry for bad grammar, I hope you understand what I meant to say.

Thank you.

cavalier

I have been pulling back for quite some time now and have reached the stage where my foreskin just stays where I put it. Either pulled back or covered. It used to roll back when I first started but now it just stays pulled back. I go pulled back during the days and covered at night. It's just right for me. Probably because I like rolling it back in the morning and tucking it in. I still get a hard on when I do so.  ;D

guest90

Thanks, cavalier.

I'm a bit surprised that you cover the glans at night even after you've reached the stage.

Because I would never do that; I never like the feeling of my glans covered by foreskin anymore.

Feeling of pulling back is no like other.  ;D

soundsgreat87

While my goal is to be able to stay pulled back full-time (or nearly full-time) without a device, I don't know if I'll ever be able to get there due to my anatomy. I'm fine with having to use a device for the times when I can't stay retracted, especially now that I've found non-intrusive methods for doing so.

guest90

Thanks for the reply.

My goal is too to stay pulled back full time. I used some devices and I reached the point that I don't need a device to stay pulled back almost full time. But still I want the "fully exposed" look! I pull the foreskin further the root of the penis over the pants all the time, but it doesn't seem to have any effect.

FormerRetractor

I'm with Cavalier on this, having the glans exposed is great, but it's the actual retraction that I find erotic.  If it's always exposed, you don't get the retraction feeling...

guest90

Quote from: FormerRetractor on 2015-11-18 16:16:21
I'm with Cavalier on this, having the glans exposed is great, but it's the actual retraction that I find erotic.  If it's always exposed, you don't get the retraction feeling...

Hi.

For me, what I like about this practice are:
The look of the bear glans;
The feeling of the glans rubbed against the underwear;
And hygiene.

Of course, I understand that the act of retraction is erotic in some way.  8)

Turmion

My goal was to keep the foreskin retracted 24/7 and I achieved that goal years ago when I started within a few weeks.

Why do I do it? It looks much better, it's feeling awesome, it's kind of erotic, it's much cleaner and reduces the smegma-production massively as well as the typical bad smell of it. I also do like the desensitization of the glans very much and try to push that even further in order to get slower to the orgasm.

guest90

Within a few weeks!? That's impressive.

What type of method did you use? Or you just kept pulling it back?

Maybe you have short frenulum...

Turmion

Quote from: ss100 on 2015-11-23 03:36:19What type of method did you use? Or you just kept pulling it back?

My glans is thicker than my shaft, so it was pretty easy to keep the foreskin behind the glans but in the beginning there were times when it still rolled over again. That happened at least 1 time per day and every night so I always hat to pull the foreskin back behind the glans. At first I thought I would be doing this the rest of the days but at some point I woke up with my glans being exposed. I was pretty surprised.

QuoteMaybe you have short frenulum...

Its length is totally normal. ^^

guest90

So you have a "big head"? You're so lucky 8)

Thanks.  ;D

cavalier

Quote from: FormerRetractor on 2015-11-18 16:16:21

I now have a daily routine which works well for me. I pull my foreskin back in the morning, it now tucks in very well and stays back all day, then at night before going to bed, I cover the glans. I find that in the morning I have a little bit of that moistness on my glans which I like and my glans has only lost a little of it's sensitivity during the time I have been doing this. I have never really wanted completely keratinised glans so this routine seems a great compromise.

As FormerRetractor has pointed out, the retraction itself is quite erotic and the tucking in process, even though it only takes 30 seconds, keeps me in touch with my penis for the whole day.

I just wish I had discovered this site sooner in my life although when I was born the internet hadn't even been thought of.

PvD

"Other, please specify in the comment"
Less sensitivity, delayes ecajulation, better sex life.

glanscover

My intent for pullback is to provide access to the sensitive glans, more than appearance, since only me is seeing it, anyway

bobenc0

My goal was, I already achieved it, to be able to stay retracted all day long without any discomfort and not using any device as it is more natural feeling. I really wanted to do that because it looks nicely, feels great in underwear or touching it, got no bad smell and almost no smegma ( only a little little bit under the folded foreskin ). But to be honest the main reason was to be able to masturbate dry or with lube but keeping the foreskin as far back as possible stroking the whole glans and inner foreskin, also last a little bit longer in bed :)
And I did it for about one month, I still cover it some nights for the same reason as the other guys mentioned - a bit of moist and I am getting super hard every time I do it :) I do not use any device, simply folding my foreskin itself using my fingers :)
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !