Poll

For pulled back guys: How do you keep your pubic hair?

Leave it natural
55 (14.9%)
Trimmed short
149 (40.3%)
Trimmed medium length
70 (18.9%)
Completely shaved
96 (25.9%)

Total Members Voted: 284

Author Topic: Pubic Grooming Survey  (Read 32425 times)

Offline glanscover

• NSFW Access
Re: Pubic Grooming Survey
« Reply #15 on: 2016-07-20 23:04:10 »
I started trimming some years ago.  At that time I found that upon waking up in the AM, I would have pubic hair caught under my
foreskin when my night woody would relax.  Started trimming just enough to stop that.
Then as I began driving longer distances to work and job sites, my shorts would always creep up into
my crotch.  When grabbing at them while driving to pull them out, I would be grabbing my
hairs and pulling them.  Trimming shorter was the final solution, and have kept the pubes
around half to 3/4 inch long ever since.  Since I retired, and spend more time at home, nude in
the house, it sometimes gets away and manages to once again get caught in my foreskin
during the evening, or at times when I am doing the 'pull back' routine, and the
foreskin creeps over the glans.   Everything in that area of my body seems to have a
mind of it's own.  LOL

Offline Graeme51

« Reply #16 on: 2016-07-26 02:59:10 »
Shave mine once a year in Spring. Same time as when the sheep get sheared.

Offline knowmore123

« Reply #17 on: 2016-08-04 15:34:38 »
Mostly Trim and sometime shave it using hair remover

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
« Reply #18 on: 2016-08-30 03:41:07 »
Back in the 1980s I obtained an electrolysis kit and, over time, completely eliminated all pubic hair, just like being pre-pubescent. I certainly would not want to go back to being hairy and having to shave, ingrown hairs, pulling hairs when sitting, etc. Nothing like it, except if your mate is also bare, then it gets a little noisy and uncomfortable from all the moisture!

Offline camchain

• NSFW Access
« Reply #19 on: 2016-10-03 14:15:17 »
I voted for a trim. But i only trim - shave the hairs that grow on my shaft, mostly at the base both front and back. I do keep them short at the front so you can see the full penis length and not half of it.
Much better when playing with it as you don't get a hand full of hairs. I do this about once a fortnight, and did it last night so nice and neat again.

Offline extapalataquetle

« Reply #20 on: 2016-11-22 01:45:30 »
Damn , i seem to be one of teh very very few who prefers to leave it all natural :-X

Offline Kylar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #21 on: 2016-11-22 19:18:14 »
Damn , i seem to be one of teh very very few who prefers to leave it all natural :-X

I like it that way too, just wish my pubic hair was thicker.

Offline Uncut_soldier

• NSFW Access
« Reply #22 on: 2016-11-25 02:27:36 »
Looks great, glanscover!

I keep it shaved so I can do tape back without ripping them out

Offline extapalataquetle

« Reply #23 on: 2016-11-25 07:34:26 »
I like it that way too, just wish my pubic hair was thicker.

Well, to be honest mine is REALLY REALLY thick, but in only really bother me when it's really hot weather, since it adds extra heat to the area....for modern-day standards...I would be consideres a caveman.
I'll trim only if my partners ask for it...
I'll upload pics ASAP, sorry for not having them here...

Gracias! Saludos!

Offline Resqdave

• NSFW Access
« Reply #24 on: 2016-12-12 19:30:40 »
I keep my shaft and balls shaved completely all of the time.   The rest I keep very short and occasionally shave everything completely.    Very similar for my wife, most of the time her pussy is completely shaved, but sometimes I like to see her with a bush.

Offline FormerRetractor

• NSFW Access
« Reply #25 on: 2018-12-07 01:46:31 »
My wife recently talked me into getting waxed.  I love it and recommend that everyone try it at least once...

Offline NPK25

• NSFW Access
« Reply #26 on: 2018-12-07 22:34:33 »
My wife recently talked me into getting waxed.  I love it and recommend that everyone try it at least once...

I did the same last week, DIY using sugar paste and following an online video tutorial. So far so good. Didn't really hurt either. Not sure what all the fuss is about.  Better than having to shave regularly.
Only downside was the time it took so next time I might go to a salon if I can find one locally that does it.

Offline TapedStick

• NSFW Access
« Reply #27 on: 2018-12-12 19:19:57 »
Honestly pubic hair is manly - a sign of sexual maturity. When I saw some dudes who shaved in gym showers, I had the thought, "why are they doing that? It makes them look like a prepubescent little boy", and I don't see shaving as a good idea, as per the itch factor. I don't feel the need to trim. Proud to be a man here.

Offline Cj

« Reply #28 on: 2018-12-14 03:56:07 »
I like it smooth, and in order to avoid razor bumps and itching I usually pluck the hair with tweezers.  Yea, it takes a while, but then it lasts for a over a month and it doesn’t itch. My wife prefers natural so I go back and forth. 

Offline Rod010

• NSFW Access
« Reply #29 on: 2020-06-06 14:29:57 »
I prefer all natural all the time