Author Topic: Not Retracted  (Read 6503 times)

Offline FormerRetractor

• NSFW Access
Not Retracted
« on: 2019-12-23 14:51:53 »
I'm curious how many members on here are interested in pulling back, but simply don't or have given up;  as we all know, it can be challenging to keep your foreskin permanently retracted.   Any interesting experiences?

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
Re: Not Retracted
« Reply #1 on: 2019-12-23 20:57:13 »
I'm curious how many members on here are interested in pulling back, but simply don't or have given up;  as we all know, it can be challenging to keep your foreskin permanently retracted.   Any interesting experiences?
I think its time and effort and whether you want to continue, if you do, you get to feel the effects. I the question is if you like it so much, what is the next step. I have mine back for years, and now thinking may the cut is the last step
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline camchain

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2019-12-24 07:44:46 »
Well i for one, keep my foreskin back 99% of the time and still love it. look's and feel's great that way - Try it guys.

Offline _yeah_

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2019-12-24 10:06:07 »
I think its time and effort and whether you want to continue, if you do, you get to feel the effects. I the question is if you like it so much, what is the next step. I have mine back for years, and now thinking may the cut is the last step
I'm with you on this thesevenpointfive. At first I tried going straight into permanent retraction, then dropped it to only retracting here and there. I did this a few times, then gradually eased myself into permanent retraction, making it easier to stay back longer, to eventually permanent retraction for the most part. I continued and got to experience the effects and have enjoyed them greatly, but lately it hasn't really felt like retraction is the end-all be-all for me, but rather that circumcision may be the final step as you said.
But back to the question, it was very challenging for me at first, but persistence and the willingness to go on is really crucial in keeping the foreskin back permanently. Once you push through the initial struggle, the benefits are great in comparison to leaving the foreskin forward. The benefits and the fun of a permanently retracted foreskin are definitely worth the initial challenges  ;D
Permanently retracted. I love the the look and feel of my exposed glans! Foreskin was meant to be retracted

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2019-12-24 18:00:43 »
I'm with you on this thesevenpointfive. At first I tried going straight into permanent retraction, then dropped it to only retracting here and there. I did this a few times, then gradually eased myself into permanent retraction, making it easier to stay back longer, to eventually permanent retraction for the most part. I continued and got to experience the effects and have enjoyed them greatly, but lately it hasn't really felt like retraction is the end-all be-all for me, but rather that circumcision may be the final step as you said.
But back to the question, it was very challenging for me at first, but persistence and the willingness to go on is really crucial in keeping the foreskin back permanently. Once you push through the initial struggle, the benefits are great in comparison to leaving the foreskin forward. The benefits and the fun of a permanently retracted foreskin are definitely worth the initial challenges  ;D
Yes agree with your comments _yeah_, takes some time but then you see the benefits
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline Lanyx

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2019-12-26 17:31:44 »
It takes patience. I am on-and-off with mine. Usually I am retracted, but there are times when I'm forward.

Offline cavalier

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2019-12-26 20:09:48 »
I am a semi-permanent retracter. I pull back in the morning for the day and then put it away at night. I think this gives me the best of both worlds.

Offline PermanetlyBareKnob

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2020-01-13 06:17:55 »
I agree with _yeah_ and thesevenpointfive.  Keeping permanently retracted is challenging, but worth it!  I think my penis looks and feels better with a bare glans, and masturbation and orgasm just feel better without using foreskin.  I do still struggle sometimes to maintain permanent retraction, particularly right after orgasming.

Offline lvprcm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #8 on: 2020-01-21 20:26:33 »

I began my retraction journey fairly early in life. 6-7 Y.O. I tried so many different things then. Although I didn't know what some of these techniques would be or were called, I always thought they were of my own invention but surprisingly have found this sight many years ago you come to realize how similar our experiences and techniques can be. At my best my foreskin would stay retracted virtually in every situation I would encounter. Where it would fail is when I was sleeping, sitting, shrinkage or where I was very physically active. I would rated my retraction success at 80% of the time.

When I entered the U.S. Navy, unfortunately my foreskin did not survive. That's another story. I wish I still had my foreskin. Aesthetically, I prefer a foreskin, I lost sensitive inner shaft and foreskin tissue and quite frankly adult circumcision is aesthetically unappealing to me. I can always tell a when a person has been circumcised as an adult.

Offline skinhead

• NSFW Access
  • Permanently skinhead - no going back
« Reply #9 on: 2020-01-21 21:35:21 »
and now thinking may the cut is the last step
Wife suggested this recently, and I was honestly quite surprised. Will see where the future takes us... I'm personally quite OK usually with 'status quo' and after much consideration will make a move