Poll

Has someone ever mistook you to be circumcised, when pulled back?

Yes
Not sure
No

Author Topic: Has someone ever mistook you to be circumcised?  (Read 15809 times)

Offline strathsport101

• NSFW Access
This is something I am curious about. It's happened to me on at least one occasion for definite, and on another two occasions where I think it was the case. Vote above and tell your story.

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
Re: Has someone ever mistook you to be circumcised?
« Reply #1 on: 2017-12-30 03:13:43 »
I doubt it, but I can't be sure. I'm not often in situations where people see me naked in public. Like locker rooms for example. Certainly no one has ever said anything to me in a place like that. There have been a couple of women I've dated who were initially confused, but I explained it to them.

Offline Uncut_soldier

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2017-12-31 06:04:58 »
Had one girl I'd slept with proudly proclaim she's never been with an uncut guy before one time. I think that counts :)

I was pulled back when I took my pants off and she didn't do much exploring, just oral for her then sex

Offline strathsport101

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2018-01-02 13:57:24 »
Ha! Do you mean cut rather than uncut?

Offline strathsport101

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2018-01-02 14:36:41 »
Oh right, now I get it. She proclaimed that AFTER she had been with you ;) nice one. 

Offline pelagian

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2018-01-02 17:48:22 »
This happened to me a number of times before I was circumcised! Usually sex partners, who would say 'Oh, you're circumcised?' and I had to explain I was not. I think for many men, there is uncircumcised = foreskin over glans, and circumcised = exposed glans, unless they have a short foreskin, which exposes part or all of the glans naturally.
Pulled back for about 20 years, circumcised in 2013. Real men have bare helmets!!!

Offline Uncut_soldier

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2018-01-06 03:42:53 »
Lol exactly. It was bare when it first slid in, but I was nowhere good enough at retracting to keep it that way while it thrusted in and out. She definitely had a foreskin covered head in her on the back strokes haha

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2018-01-06 22:59:36 »
Yes twice, once from a cut guy in a sauna, a friend who said he hadn't realised i was cut and a ex girl friend who only liked cut guys but said i looked the part and felt the part  and she said i could pass as being cut.
« Last Edit: 2018-01-06 23:05:30 by thesevenpointfive »
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline strathsport101

• NSFW Access
« Reply #8 on: 2018-01-07 15:07:25 »
I agree with the skinned-backed therefore cut analogy.

My first time was with a girl and we had fulled around the night before but didn't know if she would have noticed. The next, in good light, she was sitting and I was standing. She unzipped me and got me out and I was pulled back at the time. "That's what I like. A nice circumcised cock", she said.  "You like that?", I replied. "Yes, cut it all off. Nice and clean".  So I just went along with it :)

Another time was when I was with a girl I met in a club, and this was the morning after. Her bedroom oddly had a glass door so couldn't do much in the daylight, so she resorted to some hand action. I was already hard and retracted but she treated me as though I was cut, working the shaft and bare head as one. Could have done with some lube, but wasn't going to complain, even if I was a tad red after ;)

Offline PermanetlyBareKnob

• NSFW Access
« Reply #9 on: 2018-02-26 01:54:44 »
I have been skinning back since puberty, so even when I’m not pulled back, my foreskin is quite short, typically only covering like 1/3-1/2 of my glans. I’ve had a few women tell me they though I was cut, perhaps loosely.

Offline camchain

• NSFW Access
« Reply #10 on: 2018-03-31 13:51:16 »
For me this has happened a couple of time's with work friends when we went swimming. was surprised to. nice to get a complement now and again.

Offline scotsguy27

• NSFW Access
« Reply #11 on: 2018-04-15 22:26:00 »
I’ve had a school friend who goes to the same gym recently ask when I got cut as he’s only really seen myself when we were at school, explained that I like the feeling of it and he’s curious if he’ll like how it feels as he doesn’t retract.

Offline retractedrich

« Reply #12 on: 2018-04-21 16:16:19 »
Not sure. I’ve recently started going to the gym on a regular basis so often meet the same guys. I’ve gotten to know several of them over this time and frequently have conversations in the locker room. It has never come up as a topic of conversation.

I’m in UK so whilst it’s usual to see a cut penis it’s also not something us brits would openly talk about.

My wife pre-dates my serious retraction efforts so is well aware I’m uncut despite my near permenant retraction in recent years.

guest118

« Reply #13 on: 2018-07-07 01:17:27 »
My best friend growing up through school thought I was circumcised. I would always skin it back before he ever saw it whenever we got changed for swimming and stuff.
He used to pride himself on being circumcised and was glad I was too, I always just went with it.

Offline jimbob

« Reply #14 on: 2018-09-02 13:31:57 »
Once in a gay sauna which surprised me as gay guys are aware of all the different sizes & shapes of penis more than most girls