News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Definitive change in texture/feeling

Started by Santo, 2024-02-28 17:55:00

Previous topic - Next topic

Santo

I haven't found any discussions about it, so I'm writing to find out from the more expert members: After how long can the process of keratinization/drying, thickening and desensitization of the glans be considered complete?

We know well that an exposed glans undergoes these transformations, including the much desired "flaring", and that they occur more or less slowly depending on various factors...
I believe there is a limit within which the skin reaches its ideal condition and from there it remains the same throughout life, (the increasing desensitization, thickening etc. does not continue throughout life I imagine!) this happens for circumcised boys but also for "pulled back" guys.

Now I ask you, after how long has this process settled down, and have you no longer noticed changes of various types (in broad terms obviously, because the body is constantly changing)

I know it's a difficult question to answer, but I started this journey 2 months ago, and I'm really curious about yours.
Having an exposed glans makes u a man!

brycekez

Well, I definitely noticed flaring within 1-2 weeks and i've lost a LOT of sensitivity around month (1). I'm new to this too

Derek

oldestserv

Derek

Thanks, bro! It's funny that when I try to remember what changes have happened to my glans, I kind of can't recollect a lot because I have lived with it pulled back for so much time. The texture of the skin is soft and dry, not sticky. In terms of keratinization, it doesn't happen, at least in my case, as if it were the bark of a tree which gets coarser year by year. It seems that the skin has just become a bit thicker, and maybe nerves go a bit deeper. But your glans won't become as thick as the sole of your feet.

Santo

Sorry, maybe I digressed and wasn't clear. My question is: how long after do you think your glans has completed the keratinization and desensitization process?

I ask this because after two months of exposure, I don't seem to perceive any further changes, either in terms of sensitivity or dryness. So I wonder if this will be the final texture of the glans.
Having an exposed glans makes u a man!

Derek

Oh, I see your point. I've noticed that my glans can become very dry, but usually I use moisturizer then because it becomes itchy. Normally, like once a week. In terms of texture, I don't see any noticeable changes. In terms of sensitivity, it's been quite stable for 3-4 years. If I remember correctly, the changes happened during the first two years, and it's been quite the same after that. The ridged band continues to loosen though.

bareuncut

Quote from: Santo on 2024-03-01 11:09:45
Sorry, maybe I digressed and wasn't clear. My question is: how long after do you think your glans has completed the keratinization and desensitization process?

I ask this because after two months of exposure, I don't seem to perceive any further changes, either in terms of sensitivity or dryness. So I wonder if this will be the final texture of the glans.

Are you part-time or full-time retracted? In my experience, if you want to experience completely keratinizied glans with maximum flair-up like us then you need to keep your glans completely bare (from corona to tip) full time for several months. Wearing a tight-fit cotton brief could be helpful. Friction between your bare glans and the brief will accelerate the progress (did for me). It took about 6 months for me to change my status when I started retracting.
Retracted since 1996. Straight. Married. Wife appreciate status.

Oldestserv

You can accelerate the dryness by using surgical spirits on the glans and inner foreskin. Works a treat

Oldestserv