Author Topic: Foreskin Ring or Retractor : The Long Term Effect  (Read 3574 times)

Offline Bis

• NSFW Access
Hi,
I was searching for foreskin ring and found out this:
http://bit.ly/2HxiGG0

Could anyone tell the experience of using these and also long term effect of using them. I am concerned about getting infection from regular use. Moreover, it is really useful to keep the foreskin retracted 24 x 7 ?

Offline bobenc0

• NSFW Access
Re: Foreskin Ring or Retractor : The Long Term Effect
« Reply #1 on: 2018-04-28 20:29:54 »
Well I have never used that specific kind of ring but I have used a lot of different ones and I can only say it's enough to wash it once/twice a day to keep it clean ..
Of course it's a different thing if your body get some reaction fro the material ;)
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

Offline 4skin

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2018-04-29 07:09:26 »
Hello there!

Well I´ve used exactly the same device and I can tell you it didn`t work for me.

The small ring cuts through my frenulum. It keeps the blood away and the are becomes incredibly painful after touching it.

The fat one didn`t work also, since my foreskin just kept slipping over it causing the rubber to roll over itself and fall off.

The only thing that worked for me was the smallest ring. it really kept the foreskin away and it looked very good and natural. But with the huge downside of it cutting my skin.

Maybe you have more luck. For almost 5 bucks you could try it :)

Good luck for you mate!

Offline cavalier

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2018-04-29 09:03:22 »
The manufacturer should have some real pictures of how to use it.