News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Shaft stretching

Started by Aussieuncut, 2018-11-05 22:02:26

Previous topic - Next topic

Aussieuncut

Hi. Not sure if this has come up in other posts but has anyone had any experiences with penis shaft stretching. Any results.
I would love to be a couple inches longer so that the foreskin would be shorter and I could be looking cut in both flaccid and erect states.
I am a grower so I find that a lot of methods of autocircumcision don't stay back. Also I have been pulling back consistently for 20+ years and it still doesn't stay pulled back.
Would appreciate some insight. I have been stretching on and off for a few weeks now. Not noticing much change? Any ideas?

L

as many on the forum can confirm, cutting your frenum will help a lot in staying bare.

Nexolaris

Quote from: Aussieuncut on 2018-11-05 22:02:26
Hi. Not sure if this has come up in other posts but has anyone had any experiences with penis shaft stretching. Any results.
I would love to be a couple inches longer so that the foreskin would be shorter and I could be looking cut in both flaccid and erect states.
I am a grower so I find that a lot of methods of autocircumcision don't stay back. Also I have been pulling back consistently for 20+ years and it still doesn't stay pulled back.
Would appreciate some insight. I have been stretching on and off for a few weeks now. Not noticing much change? Any ideas?
If you want more length anyway I'd definitely give stretching devices a try. They do work but it takes time to get results.

Jules

I tried stretching and it works- longer cock equals shorter skin as well when you pull the head with a few milimetres out from your ,but I don't like the side effect- penis IS longer but also thinner and I prefer the thicker look istead of lenght.

Nexolaris

Quote from: Jules on 2020-09-26 07:50:42
I tried stretching and it works- longer cock equals shorter skin as well when you pull the head with a few milimetres out from your ,but I don't like the side effect- penis IS longer but also thinner and I prefer the thicker look istead of lenght.
Your dick would not get thinner. Actually, stretching may even add a little bit to your girth. However the ratio of length to girth changes. This may lead to your dick appearing thinner compared to before but that would be just an optical illusion.

Jules

Quote from: Nexolaris on 2020-09-26 15:26:56
Your dick would not get thinner. Actually, stretching may even add a little bit to your girth. However the ratio of length to girth changes. This may lead to your dick appearing thinner compared to before but that would be just an optical illusion.
Really? Get longer and at the same time thicker? Sounds nice.Do you have any experience with this?

Nexolaris

Quote from: Jules on 2020-09-26 18:26:16
Really? Get longer and at the same time thicker? Sounds nice.Do you have any experience with this?
Yes, I used an extender for a while. Scientific studies and my own experience say stretching works, and many guys report the same experience. I certainly didn't get thinner, and I've yet to read of someone experiencing that. Adding a little bit of girth seems to be a side effect from what I've read.

Jules

Quote from: Nexolaris on 2020-09-26 22:29:30
Yes, I used an extender for a while. Scientific studies and my own experience say stretching works, and many guys report the same experience. I certainly didn't get thinner, and I've yet to read of someone experiencing that. Adding a little bit of girth seems to be a side effect from what I've read.
So no fears about stretching from now! Good to hear that ;)

ElectroBlade

Quote from: L on 2018-11-06 06:34:05
as many on the forum can confirm, cutting your frenum will help a lot in staying bare.
Still am very intrigued and interested in that topic. Will look into it more

Snowscoot

My experinces of extenders is positive. I have male edge and have used it hundreds of hours.
My bone pressed erect lenght was earlier 6 inches/15cm. Flaccid lenght was around 10-11cm. Now my flaccid lenght is at least 12,5cm, bone pressed around 14cm. Bone pressed erect lenght is 17,5cm or 7 inches. Sometimes even more.
At first i didnt notice any differences and i was getting used to the device. This year has been big success. I have had to lenghten the rods many times as streching doesnt feel anymore. There has to be slight strech all the time, but not too much. Also angle of penis has to be changed during strech. I use it downwards and upwards and when im not streching (rest time) i jelq.
There is a very big difference in flaccid lenght from what im very proud.
Been permanently pulled back since 1996.

baremountainman

Snowscoot

Quote from: baremountainman on 2024-04-17 01:56:24Look up jelqing
Yes, i do jelqing also and have to say that combination of streching and jelqing is making results.
I forgot to say that even girth has developed well.
Been permanently pulled back since 1996.

ThePiemel

Technically, mostly because a penis is only attached on one side (pubic bone), the whole mechanism is made to always return to the original shape. If anything is a clever dick, it is your dick and the way it's constructed.

There are techniques like jelking or stretchers. They do work. You can gain an inch. Maybe even a bit more. But it takes ages because your clever dick was built to return to the original shape, no matter what heavy exercise you might or might not admit you had with it.  ::)

Too large is not something to wish for either. They literally do not fit, might just be a turn on to look at and imagine you had one like that. The smaller ones are the best. I even know from my own, the harder it gets, the less I feel because all the nerves spread out. Nice for looks but not for pleasure, the main reason why nature equipped me with one. Semi hard is much better for the feel. Problem is, when it feels better, I get harder from my own!  ;D  ;D  ;D

PossibleMagician130

I just want to give a very strong caution

I don't think the question is even whether it "works"

I've been noting a lot of cases of injuries leading to permanent damage from people who do this. PERMANENT, meaning nothing can be done to fix the damage if they suffer it.

What if needing a longer penis is a fetish? Does it improve your life or only a sense of self valuation? Are you luckier than the other guy who suffered permanent disability from these practices gone wrong?

PossibleMagician130

Insecurities with regards to our penises is common among us. The concerns arise organically, but are also encouraged by people with a profit and exploitative motive.

Look at how many women get plastic surgery, to their breasts, faces and labias, because they feel what they have is ugly and not enough.

Do you accept being like them?