Author Topic: Dry Skin  (Read 3889 times)

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
Dry Skin
« on: 2018-10-28 08:50:20 »
As my skin is now dry both foreskin and behind the head, if i use  ( the skin) to masturbate it cuts, i now use a lube, and hold the skin back, which helps. Any one else have this or having it. The lube makes it feel good, but as the skin has no oil it can cut. Hence i now use lube and hold the skin back like a cut guys.
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline Maxl

• NSFW Access
Re: Dry Skin
« Reply #1 on: 2018-10-28 16:17:33 »
While shaving my ballbag and around I may get a spontaneous erection. Then I fully pullback the foreskin and masturbate using the shaving foam as lube.

Offline CW8814

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2018-10-28 19:31:31 »
Interesting.

I was given a very loose circumcision when I was born. I think it could be considered a partial or something similar. My inner foreskin is always hidden and covering most of my glans but I've wondered if because of my circumcision if it wasn't moist enough since it's not very tight around my glans and pulls itself back behind my glans quickly and easily if I even get a semi unless I'm sitting down.

I always use my foreskin to masturbate and can go for hours at a time with no problems or discomfort at all. What does it feel like? Is there resistance? Is your skin tight? My skin is loose but has no resistance at all when going back and forth over my glans other than having to stretch out very slightly when moving it up when my glans is fully engorged when I'm 100% erect. In all my years of masturbating I've always used my foreskin but never had any cuts. I guess this means my foreskin has enough moisture?

How does it feel when you masturbate by stimulating the glans with lube? For me my glans isn't extremely sensitive and I can easily touch my glans dry and rub it but not for a long time or with much force because it gets uncomfortable and starts to hurt a bit. If I lube up with spit I can rub it and use more force but I get a very intense feeling that is different than when I rub my foreskin over it. It feels like the orgasm would be different and maybe more intense and always makes me tense up when doing it but I've never actually orgasmed like that.

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2018-10-29 03:46:16 »
I was given a very loose circumcision when I was born. I think it could be considered a partial or something similar. My inner foreskin is always hidden and covering most of my glans but I've wondered if because of my circumcision if it wasn't moist enough since it's not very tight around my glans and pulls itself back behind my glans quickly and easily if I even get a semi unless I'm sitting down.

It would appear if you had a partial circumcision, you would have lost most, or all, of the foreskin tip muscles that can cause phimosis if the foreskin has not been pulled back when young. This would definitely allow your foreskin to readily retract now over others who have a tighter tip.

How does it feel when you masturbate by stimulating the glans with lube? For me my glans isn't extremely sensitive and I can easily touch my glans dry and rub it but not for a long time or with much force because it gets uncomfortable and starts to hurt a bit. If I lube up with spit I can rub it and use more force but I get a very intense feeling that is different than when I rub my foreskin over it. It feels like the orgasm would be different and maybe more intense and always makes me tense up when doing it but I've never actually orgasmed like that.

Personally, as one who has always used a lube of some sort, that is the only way to get the full benefit/intensity of the masturbation/orgasm effect.

Offline CW8814

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2018-10-29 14:52:32 »
It would appear if you had a partial circumcision, you would have lost most, or all, of the foreskin tip muscles that can cause phimosis if the foreskin has not been pulled back when young. This would definitely allow your foreskin to readily retract now over others who have a tighter tip.

Personally, as one who has always used a lube of some sort, that is the only way to get the full benefit/intensity of the masturbation/orgasm effect.

I think I might still have a just a tiny bit of the muscles left but not sure. When flaccid the bottom part of my foreskin actually goes just past the end of my glans and curves up and ends just under my urethra opening. The top part is just a bit further back. When I pull it back over the larger part of the glans I can see and feel some very slight stretching. It definitely won't go back unless I pull it back or get an erection. It has enough grip to stay in place.

I might try using lube. I've always just used my foreskin and can have very great orgasms that way but I think trying a different method might be nice.