News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

I've switched sides for good!

Started by Dorae, 2024-01-16 07:56:37

Previous topic - Next topic

Dorae

It's been a good 3-4 years of staying pulled back with gaps in between for a few months. Over the time, I've tried various methods and found the spoon method to be best for me! However, I loved the way my glans remained exposed. But I have extra amount of foreskin, which caused me to never be able to remain pulled back comfortably for long, which is why, after a lot of thoughts.. I've decided, and went ahead with a partial circumcision and that has been the best decision for me! I enjoy being partially covered, while being fully retracted with slight erection. Being pulled back previously, enormously helped with the surgery recovery and also helped me know how I'd feel during sex after a circumcision!

This forum and community has taught me a lot about myself and helped me take a decision that I'd otherwise have never taken or known better.

Thank you and either you choose to stay pulled back or get it cut, I hope you feel the same way about this space, as I did!

Steeltoeboots

Congratulations! I am happy for you that you did it and found what feels good. You had the time and experience to be mentally prepared.

I don't know exactly how you feel about this site but I know it is a very helpful site that inspired me and gives me what I need to learn living with a bare head which I (sort of latently) wanted for so long and makes it possible now to learn and practice. I've found something that was hidden deep inside me. I'm much more in love with my penis and proud of it. I hope you are now too, knowing that you have a permanent cut penis. Congratulations again on your improvement.