News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Indian on the forum

Started by newbiepulls, 2023-07-27 17:18:55

Previous topic - Next topic

newbiepulls

Are there people from India on the forum? How is your experience with pulling back.

deeep

From south India..pulledback from 16 years..
You are from which part of India?

sohamk082

Hello,
I am from Pune.

jamestrt1

Interesting to find non Muslim Indians retracting. I thought that Hindus did not approve of having a bare glans!
Regards, James

crixus

Here I'm from Nagpur btw

raj

newbiepulls

newbiepulls

Quote from: deeep on 2023-07-28 17:51:59
From south India..pulledback from 16 years..
You are from which part of India?

Hey that's a very long time . I am from Maharashtra

newbiepulls

Quote from: jamestrt1 on 2023-07-29 13:22:07
Interesting to find non Muslim Indians retracting. I thought that Hindus did not approve of having a bare glans!

No Hindus don't object bare they just object being circumcised. Nice to know there are so many Indians on the server

newbiepulls

Quote from: raj on 2023-07-29 17:08:03
from India.

Hey nice to meet you. How long have you been retracted. What was ur experience?

Pride2001

Hey, I am from Kolkata

guest6404

Does any Indian have achieved permanent retraction where glans roll back behind the glans on its own if you pull it forward manually?

shiny

Quote from: Forged on 2023-08-15 06:10:48
Does any Indian have achieved permanent retraction where glans roll back behind the glans on its own if you pull it forward manually?
I have achieved permanent retraction

guest6404

Quote from: shiny on 2023-08-15 07:52:55
I have achieved permanent retraction
So your rolls back in its own behind the glans ?

shiny

Quote from: Forged on 2023-08-15 09:09:20

So your rolls back in its own behind the glans ?
Yes