News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

12 days pulled back update

Started by Senpai_69, 2022-09-21 17:46:58

Previous topic - Next topic

Senpai_69

Hi guys, I've been pulled back for 12 days straight, but on the morning of the 11th day i found my under-foreskin swelled. Should I keep it retracted or push it forward and give it some rest ??

The last picture is of my 11th day morning

steveo

The swelling will go down..Your penis will adjust. You can let your foreskin go back to normal then pull back when the swelling goes down..

CuriousSkinner

Oh you are doing well, I would roll forward even if its only for a few hours to let things settle and then go again.